New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalamburk161

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

When somebody want to transfer without money he was still here i thinks looks like me i don't have that money.
But Riot can do free once transfer looks like how they do it that on Europe servers.
Money makin....

Syraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Omg 20$. Very expensive. In Polend we must pay 80zl (8-12hours work). Its to much for normal player who start game after 1 jula 2010

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-16-2013

Now how about merging my PBE account with my live... =)

Occupine

04-16-2013

can you buy the transfer multiple times?

oOTheDemonOo

04-16-2013

So i just got $50 worth of rp, but i cant buy the transfer, i get an error meggage....
tells me there is an error with the transfer service,
i already sent a ticket but i want to know if any1 else has this problem!

TechPrince

04-16-2013

20$ is expensive....

fluxmacnab

04-16-2013

when you merge do you lose your honor?

B for Brasil

04-16-2013

so what about the transfers to the BR server... I got excited to finally be able to play but then I saw it was only to EU servers

Lightschampion

04-16-2013

likely will get down voted for this but to what end does this serve?
I was not aware there was such a demand for this and am afraid (though do not expect it will happen due to the price tag) this will back fire like in Dota (match making is unrestricted so sometimes you get teams who cannot communicate in the same language). If you think LoL community is racist toward latino players, you should see how they react to Russion or Polish team mates, yikes!

Dairy

04-16-2013

My stats ? So when I got 2000+ wins in normals on NA and I transfer to EU I will start from 0 Wins ? :O
:/

EDIT: How long we can have the free ticket until we wont be able to use it ? I have to really think about this, you know.... normals gone, ranked gone and the MMR, friends, I really like NA after all. :O