New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sträi

04-16-2013

How about a summoner name clean-up to go along with this? So that I do not have to change my name, and keep the one I have already have. Alot of the names I wish to have are lvl12 and below that I have not seen active.

Dairy

04-16-2013

Will I lose my profile Borders from S2 ? I mean after I transfer into EU. Thx

Nuke Cloud

04-16-2013

oh great now we will have even more people who don't speak english on the NA servers. Thanks Riot my mute list will start growing hourly thanks to this.

You Guys have no idea how frustrating it is being forced to play with people you can't understand. Try it sometime. go to one of the Euro servers where they speak a language you can't understand and try to get team work out of them then you will understand how frustrating you just made this

Tyrim

04-16-2013

Why are they even charging for this service? This should have been implemented a long time ago, and been free for those that play in the NA server but resides in South America. Language barriers are horrible.

Pixie Angel

04-16-2013

And why can't you also make transfers from EU Nordic & East to NA? Why is it only one way?

I want to transfer from EU Noridc & East to NA, please help me.

xMSLx

04-16-2013

I got one thing to say
***************************** Riot
****** Riot
money ******* Riot

Markowins

04-16-2013

how is this good news, we are paying 30 dollars to transfer to a server (one-way) only

Morkidus

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkidus View Post
This is not a QQ post, i would love an answer from you Riot please.

============================

Oh wait. I just realized. I started in 2011. Great. -.-
I have to pay for 2600 RP to move to a different server where my ping will be better and playable?

Can I ask you a question? Why not make it free? Encouraging people to play more especially concerning this new ping issue and lag because of the fact of the NA server being almost full? Or people from the middle east being anywhere that in fact gaming in the EU server would be better than the NA. Or if I were living in NA then transferred to EU?

Can't you make a loyal customer transfer for example? Or for example instead of making me pay 2600 Rp or wtvr the amount is for example, i have contributed over 3000RP in this game, wouldn't it be nicer to do a 'geste' permiting me to move to another server? encouraging me to spend more on the game instead of thinking "those f*cking gold diggers?".

A 1 week free transfer to all option wouldn't be cruel too, except make it a 1 way so that people can't abuse the system.
^ bumping this

Maxihzb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

wow, we have to pay for this?

each day you look more and more like EA games...shame on you

madFerret

04-16-2013

Thank you so very much. I never thought you would finally make this happen.