Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my case was a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeones

05-24-2013

Why necro this?

CyberVirus

05-24-2013

Quote:
carman73:
so i got ban for 3 days this is my case:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6360833/
the only case that i was guilty was case 1 the rest made no sense
case 2. riven made a few mistakes the rest of the team was insulting her i tried to be nice since she cost us baron and i am the one that gets ban?
case 3. is the tribunal trolling me or something, how was i found guilty of doing nothing no description of the report i didnt even say anything in that game...
case 4. taric was being a ****** the entire game trying to boss me around being toxic and i didnt report him, but he reports me and i am guilty?
case 5. i had a bad game and thats feeding? my score was average for some one doing bad in a game i even said i was doing bad and the guy who reported me said i didnt admit i was doing bad when i did...

So yeah i think the tribunal is a joke and cases should be decided by a Lol support team and not the community because they do not know what they are doing.

I get this alot when i tell someone i will report them after game , its all a joke till you cant log on aye

hense my favorite quote to trolls toxic players etc

- ill see you in three days

Antiquebananfone

05-24-2013

Honestly, I don't think this is too bad. A big obnoxious, yes, but definitely in the bottom 20% of cases I've reviewed in terms of toxic level.