Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my case was a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

carman73

04-16-2013

so i got ban for 3 days this is my case:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6360833/
the only case that i was guilty was case 1 the rest made no sense
case 2. riven made a few mistakes the rest of the team was insulting her i tried to be nice since she cost us baron and i am the one that gets ban?
case 3. is the tribunal trolling me or something, how was i found guilty of doing nothing no description of the report i didnt even say anything in that game...
case 4. taric was being a ****** the entire game trying to boss me around being toxic and i didnt report him, but he reports me and i am guilty?
case 5. i had a bad game and thats feeding? my score was average for some one doing bad in a game i even said i was doing bad and the guy who reported me said i didnt admit i was doing bad when i did...

So yeah i think the tribunal is a joke and cases should be decided by a Lol support team and not the community because they do not know what they are doing.

Worst Iee sin

04-16-2013

in every case but the 3rd, you were a toxic player, that insulted his teammates and generally was obnoxious and rude

im disappointed only a 3 day ban :/ u deserve a perma

Cire Egdoh

04-16-2013

Well sir I will try to explain some reasoning to all that happened to you. Multiple games you used language not considered appropriate. Yes some of the other people were using language but you do not have to respond the same way. If you read the tribunal guidelines, just because you didn't "intentionally feed" you were still found guilty in Case 5 for breaking other guidelines. We punish for anything wrong you might do whether they reported it or not. As for case 3, most likely the ones judging assumed you were breaking guidelines either in pre-game or post-game chat. Also as I understand it the community votes whether you should be punished or not. Riot employees then judge your actions and decide a punishment. If you received a 3 day ban, then most likely the Riot employees agreed with the community that you were a toxic player. Now I could be wrong in some of this explanation, but that is how I see it.

Redamntion

04-16-2013

Is this a troll thread? It seems like it, so I'm probably wasting my time. But just in case....

You have been a toxic player and deserve a ban.
Tribunal (rightfully) doesn't look at the behavior of the other players in the game, only yours.
Surprisingly, you are in control of your own behavior despite the actions of those around you.

So let's take a look.

Case 1:
Shen [00:03:54] noob nasus omg
Shen [00:03:55] ****er
Shen [00:04:44] no more gnaks top i hope nid gets fed

Case 2:
Amumu [00:41:22] vayne **** u
Amumu [00:41:27] **** u riven
Amumu [00:50:08] the bandage toss is to ulti most of the team idiot

Case 4:
null [All] [00:15:10] this taric what a ******
null [All] [00:16:51] ok you ******
null [All] [00:17:22] lol ****** taric thinks he is scary
null [All] [00:18:15] omg this taric is not a ****** he is ---% A-hole

This isn't even close. I wouldn't be surprised if 100% of the reviewers voted to ban.
Stop being toxic, and you'll stop being banned.

OriginalJack

04-16-2013

Would have voted to punish too.

1st game I'm not sure what that nasus did to make you so butthurt but you trolled him all game
2nd You were being a dbag to riven and the rest of your team yet somehow this is the least bad of these games...
3rd yeah w/e
4th calling taric and daruis names the whole game... who even has the energy to do that all game long?
5th seems like you gave up mentally at some point then decided to troll by not surrendering even though you weren't trying to win anymore

Decent Player NA

04-16-2013

I would of voted to punish too 3 days was not enough. I will admit the 3rd game wasn't ban able but you start flaming people 4 minutes in.

ColdWindPhoenix

04-16-2013

Do you think people who understand what they got punished for ever post in the forums looking for "approval?" And on top of that do people who don't, ever learn not do be toxic(which was the case here). My advice would be to talk less smack.

BanusofAnus

04-16-2013

No Joke, You're a Jerk.

Juanchio88

04-17-2013

Partner, enjoy, you got only 3 days. Learn the lesson, try to be less toxic, avoid using words that are harmful to others.

Remember, not everyone reacts the same way you do. For example: Me.

When i play with my friends we DO verbally abuse each other, calling us names and such, but when i solo queue i avoid those things, because the other person on my team, could be less tolerant to that kind of language or maybe is not a proper way of me to use it.

Just my 2 cents.

sleepykid1234567

05-24-2013

"toxic player" lol, you guy (Dudemydude,Cire Egdoh,Redamntion,OriginalJack,Decent Player NA, ColdWindPhoenix,BanusofAnus) are funny. To Juanchio88, you are awesome. To carman73, stop playing league of legend. You need to log in to tribunal. The tribunal is much fun than playing league of legend.