Closed RP - Whispers In The Dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

04-24-2013

Rick walked over to the group and without saying a word reached down and put the knife in his belt, and sat down on a chair.

Neroth

04-26-2013

((bump))

((where is everybody :<))

Ask the Tempest

04-26-2013

((Watchin TV.))

Neroth

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Watchin TV.))
((For 3 days? I am prolly the last person who wants this to die..... Is it me making a **** plot? Seriously, i will go far to save this RP, i am having quite the fun making it.

Also disguised bump.))

Ask the Tempest

04-27-2013

((I think its fine. Their probably just have some trouble IRL.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-27-2013

Suzuki looked at Veyran that looked like he was coming to his sense.

"Well, let me give it to you short." She took off Pinky from her head then cleared her throat. "You were pretty much this possessed thing that probably was from the crystal you were mentioning, and a bunch of monster things came and I hid behind here with the slime."

She said that all in one breath. She breathed out after giving the explanation.

Aproxima

04-27-2013

Mirage looked at Wilhelm " Is that so? "
She stopped poking Veyran when he started coming to his senses " Yeah pretty much it. In other words, you weren't cautious enough. " She poked him with her staff one last time " Although, now we know things aren't as bad as they could have been. They're bad, but not that much. "
Mirage suddenly realised something " Well and that something showed us a vision. Do you want to see it? "

Farnbil

04-27-2013

"Immediately after, you'll tell us where you got the rock from!" Wilhelm slurred, full of himself. "You said not to ask, but I'll expect an answer after we show you that vision."

He walks to the site of the crystal's fracturing and kneels. His gauntlets run over the carpet, feeling for any shards.

Neroth

04-27-2013

((Thanks a LOT guys. Was getting afraid. Post as a reward is here.))

"Say what now? I was sitting at the table, talking to you, and suddenly.... just darkness. There was no attack, no attempt to take me over... just, BLAM and i am here. And i feel really... strange, for some reason. I may recall more of this.... Show me the vision, please." Veyran said, slightly confused as to what happened. He then turned to Willhelm and said: "Fine. I got that thing off black market for a LOT of money. The guy who provided it did not say where he got it from. I suppose some people on Institute are a bit greedy." He then stood up and walked off to one of the still standing chairs, trying to rest a little. He then asked: "What is the thing you were afraid of, by the way?" he threw out a question, aimed at Mirage. After a brief pause, he then said: "And does my voice sound weird only to me, or is there really something wrong?"

There would be no crystals left in the room, as it only shattered into a few large pieces - and the faceless enemies simply took those with them.

Aproxima

04-27-2013

Mirage stupidly smiled at Veyran when he asked her about her fears " Oh nothing, just some fairy tales. " She was hoping this lame excuse would be enough to drive them away from questioning her about what she really is. She then nodded " And yes, you sound weird. "
Mirage then reached out with her hand into the air and slowly opened her palm " As for the vision... "
Once she fully opened her palm a sphere would appear above it and show them the exact same vision the possesed Veyran showed them, even with the sounds and words he was telling them.