Closed RP - Whispers In The Dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elic Roland

04-17-2013

Suddenly the already dimly lit room becomes pitch black, and the taps can be heard once again.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
The light comes back, and in the middle of the room stood a man with pitch black hair, in a pitch black suit, with a pitch black fedora, and a pitch black cane with a horse head on the end (also black). One of the sleeves on his suit was ripped off to show his metal arm, the man raises his head to show the eye patch. He slowly looks over the other before his eyes stop on the blob. The man looks at the blob with rage burning in his eyes.
YOU.
((Sorry about the late post, school n stuff.))

TheShadowOfChaos

04-17-2013

Pinky followed the people into the dining hall with a smile as he checked out everyone there. It seemed that there were a few that caught his attention very much. This was very exciting for him, and people could see that when Pinky begins to scuttles around the place. He stopped upon seeing the familiar man and gave him a wave before continuing his speeding around the hall. It seemed he harbored no hate, just pure bloby happiness.

Elic Roland

04-17-2013

Quote:
Pinky followed the people into the dining hall with a smile as he checked out everyone there. It seemed that there were a few that caught his attention very much. This was very exciting for him, and people could see that when Pinky begins to scuttles around the place. He stopped upon seeing the familiar man and gave him a wave before continuing his speeding around the hall. It seemed he harbored no hate, just pure bloby happiness.
The man starts running after the blob, swing his cane at it.

Farnbil

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBallOfFurr View Post
Suzuki looked at the hulking figure of Willhelm, giving him a glare.

"Why, HELLO! Good sir, I SEE you came here as well! Don't you dare call me a child."

She sneered as she walked to the dining room.She examined the walls... Filthy, torn, ugly. One could just ignore it and sit down in one of the seats and wait.
Wilhelm snickers with a sharp noise like a blade on a whetstone.

"Perfect. Now leave me be, maid."

He leans toward a wall, unable to sit down due to his weight and armor. Directly in front of him, Mirage has her accident. Ruse or not, Wilhelm rests his weight on both feet again.

Scarlet Phoenix

04-17-2013

Tsukiko continued to watched the others as they entered, eventually standing with an aura of strength around her, the kind that demanded respect, but demanded it through feats that are worthy of respect.

"So are we just going to sit here or are we going to get on with it?" She asked out loud, toward anyone who might know why they were here.

The moment she had stood up, the sword that was easily bigger than she was reformed in its holster on her back. She gripped it with one hand and pulled it out, inspecting the blade for a moment before looking back at the others.
"I've come this far, I don't feel like waiting any longer."

Elic Roland

04-17-2013

While chasing the blob around he would run past Tsukiko, smacking her in the face with his cane.
((Note: I am trying to tick her off.))

Aya Shameimaruu

04-17-2013

Suzuki admired the warrior's impatience, she felt it too. "I agree. I could be doing something better with my time." *But I don't have anything else..* She muttered under her breath.

She looked around as people started piling in. Resting her face on her palm, she looked around, bored. The tapping on the table continued to sound out quietly as she tapped her fingers on the table. "I did not just pay 50 gold just to sit, did I?"

The one certain pink blob did make her curious though. Why is it here, and why is it... So... Cute...

'NO! You don't need CUTE right now... NO CUTE.' She shouted in her mind. She continued to wait for somebody to respond and stop the waiting.

((NOTE: Do not. Tick off Suzuki. Tick off Tsukiko, but not Suzuki. :3 ))

Elic Roland

04-17-2013

((Now I wanna tick her off, Ill do that later.))

TheShadowOfChaos

04-17-2013

Pinky disappears suddenly by bending the light around him rendering him invisible. The blob quickly makes it over to Suzuki and sits right next to her before becoming visible again. He then poked her and made a shushing motion as he shrunk himself to fit in her palm. Pinky needed some cover from the deranged man with the cane.

Neroth

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
((so there was like no trouble in me joining....hmmm, unless you missed my post just want to clarify on that and i will delete this once you do))
((Must have missed it, my fault. Since i let Shadow with Pinky in.... - tho i thought he was joking - i suppose it doesnt matter anymore. You can stay if you want.

Do not have time to make a solid post now tho, will do it later.))