Closed RP - Whispers In The Dark

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-16-2013

Seeing how everybody walked in, she shrugged and walked in too. Seeing the blob..and the hulking metal figure, she wondered what she got herself into.

"Uhm...Hello?"

Neroth

04-16-2013

After showing Tsukiko to the dining hall, Veyran heard multiple sounds from the hall - ranging from knocks to door being opened. He walked out only to see multiple people waiting, and said: "Greetings. Glad to see so many of you coming. Time is almost here, so go ahead and take a seat in the dining hall, wont be long until i show you why i called you. Until then, go ahead and ask if you wonder about something."

((Gonna give Aproxima a bit more time to catch up to us before advancing the plot - until my next post, at least, which is gonna be at (my) afternoon. Feel free to wait as you see fit.))

Aproxima

04-16-2013

Mirage was walking through the streets of Piltover when the wind swept the poster into her face, effectively blinding her " Aaaaa! Assault!!! " After a little while she took the poster from her face and read it. She smiled and decided to go there, she still had some time so she took the comfortable slow teleportation way.

A bolt of lighting descended from the sky and onto street not too far away from the mansion. The lightning wasn't followed by thunder and materialized into Mirage.
For a while she was wandering about, trying to find her was to the addressed mentioned on the poster. Finally she caught a glimpse of a group of strange looking people at a mansion so she started running towards them, but after few meters she stumbled over " Ouch...high heels aren't for running. "
With that said, she started levitating several centimeters above ground, quickly covering ground and getting to the mansion just in time to catch them " Wait for me! "
Once she got there she followed thr group.

Farnbil

04-16-2013

Wilhelm starts to walk heavily, swinging his body. Not stopping, he bellows "Dining hall. Yes. I'd demand food, but I can't eat. BWAHAHAHA!"

Something catches his ear. A small voice to his left. A hello from a girl wearing the raiment of a maid. Wilhelm's helmet turns to regard it as he walks. "Is that a HELLO? Or a draft?" he jeers. "Say it like you mean it, child. Don't sell me short."

He reaches the dining room and opens the door. The white haired girl captures his attention.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-17-2013

Suzuki looked at the hulking figure of Willhelm, giving him a glare.

"Why, HELLO! Good sir, I SEE you came here as well! Don't you dare call me a child."

She sneered as she walked to the dining room.She examined the walls... Filthy, torn, ugly. One could just ignore it and sit down in one of the seats and wait.

TheOneTrueWaifu

04-17-2013

Tsukiko watched emotionlessly as the others moved into the dining hall, taking in the image of each of them, not making a move nor speaking. With this many people here it seemed she wasn't the only one who had her curiosity peeked.

Neroth

04-17-2013

The dining hall was a large room, accessed via a short hallway, bulit in the same style as the entry hall. There were two large windows on one of the longer walls. The centerpiece was a long table with plenty of chairs alongside - enough for even a huge family, and certainly enough for people in the group.

((Completely forgot to describe it, sorry. I guess it is not a big deal, but i am a detailist.))

As Veyran reached the dining hall, he opened the door and said: "Well, there you go. Have a seat, stand around, whatever. The time is coming soon, so i will go get what i need from my bedroom. Be back soon."

Colonel qt

04-17-2013

Anayo nodded his head at Veyran.

"Thank you."

He sat down at the nearest chair and began fiddling around with a small puzzle.

Aproxima

04-17-2013

Mirage followed the group into the dining room...where she clumsily tripped over...most likely her own leg and above all just when she was entering the room to embarrass herself in front of everybody.
As the extremely tall woman clad in white with white hair fell flat on the floor she let out a sound " Ouch... damned shoes. "
She looked up to see all those people above her " Oh...hi there. " Mirage stood up, but had to be careful to not get hit by the ceiling. She then moved to a nearbly wall and sadly looked at herself. She mumbled " My dress. It got dirty. " Mirage sighed and blowed into her palm, the filth of her dress fading away.
Mirage then proceeded to smile at everybody in an attempt to make up for her ehm...introduction.

Ricci15

04-17-2013

((so there was like no trouble in me joining....hmmm, unless you missed my post just want to clarify on that and i will delete this once you do))

12345612 ... 34