Closed RP - Whispers In The Dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

05-13-2013

"I'm here!" Rick walks into the room, when the man had whispered towards him he had just ignore him, probably a child rapist or something...creep.

Neroth

05-13-2013

((Just ignore him, that is failed attempt to troll. Sad thing is that i get the reference.))

Farnbil

05-14-2013

((Bump))

Neroth

05-16-2013

((Up.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY.))

Aproxima

05-16-2013

(( *sigh* didn't want to do things by myself ))

After a long while since Veyran started summoning everyone, Mirage showed up. Not only from her attire, which was only a white towel, but from her overall appearance it was quite obvious that she was still half-asleep as her steps down the stairs were slow.
She had her staff with her, pretty much the only things keeping her upright. Mirage obliviously passed by Veyran and the others and sat behind a table.
She pretty much planted her face on the table and mumbled " Breakfast... " and then she fell asleep.

Neroth

05-17-2013

((up. i am getting very, very sad feeling that we are dying, so i will throw out a last resort - if someone else wants to join, give me a signup here. ill think of a way to make it work.))

Lerzkbagg

05-17-2013

Get out of the way ****as!

Ricci15

05-18-2013

((just move on we have about 5 people and that's fine, i have a friend i could get to join, but we might as well move on))

Farnbil

05-18-2013

Wilhelm leans in over Mirage.

"If only we all had armor for bodies, then we wouldn't have to deal with being tired. What say any of you?"

Neroth

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
((just move on we have about 5 people and that's fine, i have a friend i could get to join, but we might as well move on))
((5 people? You, Aproxima, Farnbil, and that is about all i have seen post in the last week. Elic/Kennen was the last before that, so i can kinda count him as well. Considering we had 7 - 8 at start, this is def not good.

I CAN move it if you want, but in this case, i do not feel like i should. You be the judges on this.))