[HELP ASAP] Chmapion can counter pantheon and shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chinesegamer200

04-16-2013

Hello guys!

I was wondering Could you guys tell me what champion can counter both pantheon and shaco? could you tell me or give me a list thank you. I am in real emergency gonna 1v1 someone soon please help.

Zielmann

04-16-2013

Isn't part of a 1v1 making your own decision on champions and what you think you can counter their pick with?

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Olaf comes to mind. Someone that can get through cc/burst and stand toe to toe.

Also, what Zielmann said. If you're doing 1v1s you should really be embracing this analysis yourself.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Lets look at Panth. He has a fast cooldown 600 range Poke. Can block autoattack style attacks, plus has the Jumpstun and E poke.
The main problem is his Spear. It hits hard and fast..and is cheap to cast. His E is fairly weak until later in the game...and by then youve won or lost.

So, what we want is someone who has a good Poke to win the long range war, BUT is able to survive Panth jumping on them and autoattacking.

Options are:

1) A really long range spell spammer that can keep him away from 600 range...AND defeat bush-camping.

1.1) Medium range spell spammer that can outdamage him at 600 range, and not collapse in melee.

2) Someone that can engage in melee and outfight Panth.

3) Someone with huge sustain to shrug off spears.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

Im thinking:

1) Cassiopea - huge range, constant harassment. Her big AoE reveals bushes. She can also spam Tooth to deal huge DPS. If meleed, she can Ult to stun him while hes E attacking, Drop Q,W, start spamming Es to outdamage him.
A Revolver will give her the spellvamp to way outsustain him (since lifesteal doesnt work well with him)

Similar champs are: Ahri, Caitlyn, Ezreal, etc.

1.1) Ryze is a good example. A Q will trade for Spear every time. He can get Frozen heart for massive armor while boosting his offense thru Mana and CDR. By midgame he trades 1 spear with a Q,W,E,Q combo and Panth comes out on the **** end of the deal. Esp with Ryze spell vamp.

2) Olaf as above. Tosses axes to keep P out of spear range. P engages and Olaf can beat him down in melee and use Axe to prevent his escape.
Graves might work. Buckshot to outpoke panth and keep him away. Autoattack with lifesteal can start outsustaining him eventually. Can chase panth with his Dash after panth comboes to trade decently.

3) Mundo is workable. Cleavers to keep Panth away and brushclear. At 6, ult gives him huge sustain to be able to shrug off spears to some degree while his own Cleaver does significant damage. Mundo will eventually win melee fights too since he can activate his huge AD boost and use Cleaver to damage and keep slowed.

Hopefully this gives you an idea how to "counter".

Redenbacher

04-17-2013

In my experience, Pantheon eats Graves for breakfast with a side of strawberries. I do not recommend any AD carry against Pantheon... except maybe Caitlyn.

Long-range casters with CC, in general, are going to be preferable because of Pantheon's passive. Think Malzahar, Lux, Brand, Ziggs, etc.

Shaco on the other hand will have a hard time with bruisers heavy on CC/sustain.

All of that said, I think a well-played Kha'Zix or Jayce could take both of them fairly handily.

Youniverse

04-17-2013

Heim and yorick are other good alternatives against panth from the above listed. As for shaco, he's not a good 1v1 champ so I don't see you having a problem with that.

needlewall

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinesegamer200 View Post
Hello guys!

I was wondering Could you guys tell me what champion can counter both pantheon and shaco? could you tell me or give me a list thank you. I am in real emergency gonna 1v1 someone soon please help.
counter to shaco is easily yorick the ghouls activate the boxes

pantheon weakness is he goes through mana really fast and if hes picking up totg he does way less damage pick a char that can survive burst and then make sure he doesn't run away so you can brawl red elixir or health pots are a great way to keep him from bursting you.

Kalarepa

04-18-2013

I'm not sure, isn't OP trolling. He kept making those threads with help ASAP about countering Xin with Heim, Trynd with Heim, and now countering Pantheon and Shaco.

OP, why do you need to know this? Is there some underground 1v1 tournament or what

Coach From L4D2

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
I'm not sure, isn't OP trolling. He kept making those threads with help ASAP about countering Xin with Heim, Trynd with Heim, and now countering Pantheon and Shaco.

OP, why do you need to know this? Is there some underground 1v1 tournament or what

Shhh! Not supposed to talk about League Fight Club!