Nerf anything with burst potential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uchiahitachi

04-25-2013

????????????????????????????

The Sgt Pepper

04-25-2013

Good thread, but last whisper does exist, also BOTRK, and black cleaver.

With these three items, you can easily deal massive damage to even champions with 2-3 items built specifically to counter you.

Zed is a perfect example

Get BORK, LW, BC, and blood thirster, and you can kill anyone in the game in less than 5 seconds, regardless of their build (excluding perhaps someone with 5 armor items.

With the squishies it takes .5 seconds.

Riot nerfs these champions for a reason.

They don't want people to be able to just press R at lvl 6, then snowball the game into oblivion without the need for any strategic play.

Most champions pay for their early game 1 shot potential by falling off in the late game.

Right now, Zed scales extremely well, has massive kill potential at lvl 6, and has a very good lane in both 1 v 2 and 1 v 1 lanes. That is why he will be nerfed, not because he is an assassin...

Some champions can't afford to build early resistance without sacrificing all early-mid game pressure they can apply.

Obviously, if you are Shen Rene or Cho'gath, you can easily buy early armor and hp (or mr), then take 0 dmg in lane. But, even then, once your opponent gets LW and BORK, (void staff, guise, abyssal ect...) he can easily 1 v 1 you, and assassinate anyone on your team.

If you had ever laned against a good Diana, you would know why Riot nerfed her so much.

Go ahead and stack some MR, she will just push to your tower in 2 seconds then go kill your team while you are stuck last hitting under tower since you don't have enough AP to clear the waves.

The Sgt Pepper

04-25-2013

I don't know why you mention Shaco in this thread, since he was nerfed for completely different reasons.

Syzro

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sgt Pepper View Post
I don't know why you mention Shaco in this thread, since he was nerfed for completely ridiculous reasons.
ftfy
which most likely doesn't exist

KiyoSpirit

04-26-2013

I'm actually really surprised that people haven't picked up on the fact that Fizz is really strong yet.

And the reason why people don't QQ about Anivia and Kassadin is because not a lot of people play them. Which I think is kind of strange.

The Sgt Pepper

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
I'm actually really surprised that people haven't picked up on the fact that Fizz is really strong yet.

And the reason why people don't QQ about Anivia and Kassadin is because not a lot of people play them. Which I think is kind of strange.
He is less of a problem than Zed, because he needs to go into mele range to deal most of is damage.

Diana is better because her CC is available at lvl 3, on a shorter cool-down, and has a larger AOE. Also, her gap closer is linked to the cool-down of Q, which becomes extremely short with CDR. Also, Diana can farm with low mana cost short cooldown Q in a 2 v 1 lane, and can check brush with Q. Fizz has better pre 6 "All ins", but other than that, Diana is just better over all.

Diana can almost always fight with short cool-down and resetting ULT, while fizz relies on his ult being off cool-down do to anything. Also, Diana's shield scales well with AP, while Fizz has no real defensive abilities other than his built in hourglass/gap closer and escape. But, Playfull Trickster doesn't absorb damage for the team, and simply forces someone else to take it. Diana late game can absorb over 1k dmg with just shield after resists and AP scaling on shield.

Violet Poisoning

04-30-2013

Rip Akali OP was right

Violet Poisoning

05-01-2013

Bump

Qisma Kawk

05-01-2013

Bump.

Rockman

05-01-2013

You forgot to put Talon in that list.