Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do u think hiem should have kept his 3 turrets

yes 33 46.48%
no 38 53.52%
Voters 71 .

Who thinks league of legends should have kept 3 turrets for hiem vote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalguren

11-09-2010

Quote:
Lazy Jake:
I love reading all this because it just show whos a noob and who really just wants balance xD

Anyways heimer is probley the most UP champ in the game now he scales just fail and 2 turrets doesnt get the job done.

Heimer was mainly cryed about because he could nade and use his turrets to takes tower down like no other well if riot whould have just removed all of heimers spells being able to dmg towers then the only thing they could cry about is "heimer can kill my creeps before i can kill his" well so can sivir. and also if you say "he can kill 2 or 3 people solo with his turrets" well yea he can because your dumb and walk into them when creeps arnt there i killed so many heimers because i just waited to gank him when there is a wave his nade can be dodged easyer than any other skill shot unless point blank and lets not forget his rockets that target the nears thing to him unlike sona q. heimer isnt anything besides food now i have seen one good heimer so far and that was because an ashe kept diveing him and gave him 6 kills and left....heimer cant hold his own anymore and he does
nt support any champ in anyway besides pushing a lane

Out of 10 normal games I played with heimer I won 8 of them solo queueing not to long ago and I'd say he is still viable, just very hard to master =) and I take it you never played against many heimers when they had 3 turrets, they could push lanes so fast it was ridiculous and this is coming from someone who loves playing hiemerdinger.

Lazy Jake

11-09-2010

Quote:
Kalguren:
Out of 10 normal games I played with heimer I won 8 of them solo queueing not to long ago and I'd say he is still viable, just very hard to master =) and I take it you never played against many heimers when they had 3 turrets, they could push lanes so fast it was ridiculous and this is coming from someone who loves playing hiemerdinger.

Lol umm i been playing this game and have also been playing heimer ever sence he had 6 turrets and had to upgrade them with his ult also bought skins for him and play vs more than i could keep track of. I have mained heimer when he had 6 turrets 3 and still have when he had 2 untill i got sick of it his nerfs were unneed like i said if they would just remove his ablity to dmg tower with his spells then he wouldnt be able to push towers nearly as hard 100% less than he could before.

sildan

11-09-2010

The only thing he really needs is a smarter AI for his turrets, but other than that he's fine.

Kalguren

11-09-2010

Quote:
sildan:
The only thing he really needs is a smarter AI for his turrets, but other than that he's fine.

I agree with a fix to his turret AI, really a pain when you bring them out and they don't even attack anything at all.

Narssisstic

11-09-2010

Quote:
Lazy Jake:

@Narssisstic, you mind telling me why you say a support pusher? by saying that you jsut said heimer is UP because any champ that is made for jsut pushing lanes is a waste of a champ. If a champ cant help in a team fight besides to be a meat shield for 4 sec then whats the point of him? o man im going to push your tower **** 2 people are guarding it and stop me from getting near it because im so soft and my nades doesnt do enough dmg to make champs care so why would towers care? also my turrets die 3 sec after putting them up and evne if they can hit a tower with 200 ap they hit for 30 dmg wow soo good why not play yi and drop a tower in 3 sec? o wait its because heimer is UP and i like to say hes balanced and feed

Because his main purpose is lane control and backdooring for late game. He can farm like hell, and an AP Heimer can take a good amount of the squishier champions on 1v1 and win.

I said Support Pusher. Look at the Support part. Did I say ANYTHING about him being useless in a team fight?

He has a blind AoE that can stun, a very strong auto target that hits three people, and can lay damage dealing turrets that can slow.

My point is, people want three turrets, but he doesn't need them. He isn't meant to deal a load of damage. He is meant to backdoor, push down turrets, and SUPPORT his team from the back.

Heimer can push a tower down with two people on it BECAUSE he has his nade. It has a slow enough travel time he can toss it and get out of aggro range. He can drop a turret to provide some extra damage. He can rocket them if they get to close.

Lazy Jake

11-09-2010

heimer back door this is a joke right? he is not a tank and thats the made him do little to no dmg to turrets with spells he cant backdoor hes to soft to back door

KingWaffle

11-09-2010

Quote:
Helionexis:
heimer was fine with three turrets. i agree with tesoni. give him his third turret back but keep other changes he's had. obviously most of these guys were never around when hiemer had 7 turrets and upgrade actually made them stronger. he could literally hold all three lanes by himself while his team went around doing whatever. that was the glory that used to be heimer. three turrets was nothing compared to that.

holy **** how long ago was that i wish i coulda seen that insane ****!

7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GD

Madra

11-09-2010

They should bring back the original six turret Heimerdinger who was gimp. That one was fun to play.