Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do u think hiem should have kept his 3 turrets

yes 33 46.48%
no 38 53.52%
Voters 71 .

Who thinks league of legends should have kept 3 turrets for hiem vote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusherdesimater

11-09-2010

vote if u think hiemingdinger should have kept his three turrets.

SleveX

11-09-2010

whats hiem cO

MrSocky13

11-09-2010

Heim was one of most OP champs when he had 3 turrets no lie... impossible to push any lane cuz of damage output from them... He is now balanced and needs to stay the way he is now.

Crusherdesimater

11-09-2010

Vote vote vote

Naxc

11-09-2010

What heimerdinger needs is a different ult, not more turrets.

If they give him more turrets people will QQ. Ideally, they should change his ult to something non turret related, so he can be played normally without relying on them 100% of the time.

I was thinking of something along the lines of "powerdinger" where he transforms into a suit of mecha with guns on his shoulders and gain hp plus shoot while moving XD (this of course removes the turrets from the map, but gives him the ability to move them with him while his ult is up)

Tesoni

11-09-2010

He needs SOME of his nerfs reverted. Frankly the turrets were not the biggest problem, it was the turrets COMBINED with him being able too grind down towers with grenads. The combo was absurd. Give him back a turret, and with the other nerfs he got at the same time, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Helionexis

11-09-2010

heimer was fine with three turrets. i agree with tesoni. give him his third turret back but keep other changes he's had. obviously most of these guys were never around when hiemer had 7 turrets and upgrade actually made them stronger. he could literally hold all three lanes by himself while his team went around doing whatever. that was the glory that used to be heimer. three turrets was nothing compared to that.

Narssisstic

11-09-2010

Quote:
Naxc:
What heimerdinger needs is a different ult, not more turrets.

If they give him more turrets people will QQ. Ideally, they should change his ult to something non turret related, so he can be played normally without relying on them 100% of the time.

I was thinking of something along the lines of "powerdinger" where he transforms into a suit of mecha with guns on his shoulders and gain hp plus shoot while moving XD (this of course removes the turrets from the map, but gives him the ability to move them with him while his ult is up)

Two turrets forces people to really think about where they place the turrets and when, as opposed to nesting them together.

His ult is fine. It isn't as flashy as a Galio or Lux, but in the hands of a Pro Heimer it is still viable. Plus the CD reduction is great.

I remember the OPness of 6 turret heimer.

JUST LEARN TO PLAY A SUPPORT PUSHER.

Kalguren

11-09-2010

I still enjoy playing hiemer everynow and then and I felt that 3 turrets was too much as I dreaded playing against a hiemer when I was using a different champion.

I still do well with him when I do play him and obviously his pushing power has been slightly toned down and you have to be alot more cautious now although as pretty much everyone has stated his ultimate aside from the passive which is good the active should be something that doesn't rely so much on his turrets being out.

Lazy Jake

11-09-2010

I love reading all this because it just show whos a noob and who really just wants balance xD

Anyways heimer is probley the most UP champ in the game now he scales just fail and 2 turrets doesnt get the job done.

Heimer was mainly cryed about because he could nade and use his turrets to takes tower down like no other well if riot whould have just removed all of heimers spells being able to dmg towers then the only thing they could cry about is "heimer can kill my creeps before i can kill his" well so can sivir. and also if you say "he can kill 2 or 3 people solo with his turrets" well yea he can because your dumb and walk into them when creeps arnt there i killed so many heimers because i just waited to gank him when there is a wave his nade can be dodged easyer than any other skill shot unless point blank and lets not forget his rockets that target the nears thing to him unlike sona q. heimer isnt anything besides food now i have seen one good heimer so far and that was because an ashe kept diveing him and gave him 6 kills and left....heimer cant hold his own anymore and he doesnt support any champ in anyway besides pushing a lane

@Narssisstic, you mind telling me why you say a support pusher? by saying that you jsut said heimer is UP because any champ that is made for jsut pushing lanes is a waste of a champ. If a champ cant help in a team fight besides to be a meat shield for 4 sec then whats the point of him? o man im going to push your tower **** 2 people are guarding it and stop me from getting near it because im so soft and my nades doesnt do enough dmg to make champs care so why would towers care? also my turrets die 3 sec after putting them up and evne if they can hit a tower with 200 ap they hit for 30 dmg wow soo good why not play yi and drop a tower in 3 sec? o wait its because heimer is UP and i like to say hes balanced and feed