Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeBlanc nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opaqus

11-10-2010

Oh my run on sentences. Use some more periods and maybe I'll read this, but she's not OP, and you're bad if you think she is.

Yep. Good luck out there!

Edit: Also thinking that proper grammar isn't important on any medium of communication just shows your lack of thinking more. If I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU then you obviously need to do something about your lazy typing.

Thanks.

Ozmega

11-10-2010

whats the point on releasing an useless champion?
will it be the same with aleria? ... ffs

Lazy Jake

11-10-2010

Quote:
Opaqus:
Oh my run on sentences. Use some more periods and maybe I'll read this, but she's not OP, and you're bad if you think she is.

Yep. Good luck out there!

Edit: Also thinking that proper grammar isn't important on any medium of communication just shows your lack of thinking more. If I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU then you obviously need to do something about your lazy typing.

Thanks.

O darn my lazy typing what will i ever do....o wait i know tell you to look at my name because i work with computers all day and to type like im still working is just work to me not a fun game

Opaqus

11-10-2010

Quote:
Lazy Jake:
O darn my lazy typing what will i ever do....o wait i know tell you to look at my name because i work with computers all day and to type like im still working is just work to me not a fun game

To type like you're still a coherent and understandable human being is work for you?

Holy ****.

I'm so done here.

WarTornPanda

11-10-2010

Yeah. That's a pretty silly attitude. I don't know what this guy does for a living, but I'm sure it's not a very professional environment.