Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeBlanc nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Syko Kyros

11-09-2010

Ok so I realize after many people *****ing that they couldn't take LeBlanc 1v1, and crying OP because of it, got her nerfed. I want to know how this is fair? LeBlanc is EXTREMELY squishy and has absolutely no basic attack, and is quite difficult to play, why would you take her only ability away from her? Please fix her so she is fair to play. Her only defense was her offense. Don't take that away from her, give it back please.

Mok

11-09-2010

I hardly think she was hard to play lol.
unless you're seriously lacking in simple common sense of how things work.

she still does a fair bit of damage. it just depends on how aggressive you are for it early game and if you're willing to take huge risks to see it through. if you were never an aggressor then there's no reason for you to proclaim that she lost something great. I still see really good Leblanc players out there strut their stuff.

but that's with the added bonus of Tier 3 runes and lvl 30 masteries.

Ciaina

11-09-2010

Quote:
The Syko Kyros:
Ok so I realize after many people *****ing that they couldn't take LeBlanc 1v1, and crying OP because of it, got her nerfed. I want to know how this is fair? LeBlanc is EXTREMELY squishy and has absolutely no basic attack, and is quite difficult to play, why would you take her only ability away from her? Please fix her so she is fair to play. Her only defense was her offense. Don't take that away from her, give it back please.

This again ?

Yes you are right.
No it wont change a thing.

Riot listen to the masses, and the masses aren't that good at this game.

I even seen some guy that said he uses annie mid whining about leblanc.

Here is something for you:
Quote:

How to eat leblanc pre nerf with Annie.
Buy ring, potion.
Keep flash, ignite.

Build up your stun, save it, stay concentrated, keep you distance. Last hit with autoattack.

As soon as she ports, Hit her with stun. She will insta throw her q (first q if level 6).
Both spells will hit. She will be stunned, and even if she has ulti she cant escape.
Throw everything at her and ignite for good measure, pop potion.
Profit.
If you have Tibbers is even more ridiculous.

DO NOT chase her with flash if she flashes away.

Worst case scenario ? You will have your stun ready again before her cd are up. And she will be severely wounded.
Best case senario ? You just made 300 g.

Yeah i know. This strategy only works if she doesnt take you by surprise while porting.
Guess what ? That means you arent a noob.

Now go train and learn to adapt ppl

See ? this was constructive criticism

Ofidian

11-09-2010

Leblanc early game is fine.

The problem is her late game. Even when I am fed I find late game I can't do anything for damage and just get killed.

My early game is always 14/3 or something and then as late game rolls along it becomes more like 15/10

c0rnbread

11-09-2010

Yeah, since release I never had a problem with her. Since she was new, everytime she killed you fast (She bursts hard) people just freaked out and screamed OP. I bought her after the nerf, and I gotta say, she does not fit in the current meta-game at all.

It is true that I can do pretty **** well early game in almost any lane due to the strong damage of W, Q, R + Ignite. And that combo can be repeated due to her low cd ulti. However, that is all she has going for her. You SHOULD have a good score early, because thats when you shine, but mid-late game she starts falling apart. Especially with this tank and/or AoE Meta-game, either one shuts you down later game.

One of her main problems I found is that I am hardly using her E or atleast landing the root on it, and it's silly to level it early (when it'd be the most useful) because you need Q maxed and the majority of you're points into W because it is more reliable and overall her bread and butter.

I don't think they should revert the nerf, but I do think her E needs a buff of some sort. The E just doesn't fit her at all, I mean you're bursting, why the hell should you have to maintain range with an enemy to get the spell to actually be useful. It has saved my skin a few times (If I land it, it is a skillshot after all) but it just doesn't really fit. I would prefer it dealing no damage but not require the chain-effect to pop it's root.

Lazy Jake

11-09-2010

More noobs crying about nerfs just as bad as crying OP.....

The problem with her is at lvl 6 she can do 50%+ hp with her q and then ult with it again so 50%+ hp and a slience and then she has her snare + dubble flash to finsh you off and if both them doent her q will be back off cd after she uses those other 2 and if you get her under 40% boom sealth for 1 sec and that 1 sec is to use her teleport or use ghost/flash and run away

Opaqus

11-09-2010

Quote:
Lazy Jake:
More noobs crying about nerfs just as bad as crying OP.....

The problem with her is at lvl 6 she can do 50%+ hp with her q and then ult with it again so 50%+ hp and a slience and then she has her snare + dubble flash to finsh you off and if both them doent her q will be back off cd after she uses those other 2 and if you get her under 40% boom sealth for 1 sec and that 1 sec is to use her teleport or use ghost/flash and run away

Let's do some math. LeBlanc's HP as an example, she has 765 HP at level 6 with no rune or mastery influence. Let's just go with that base.

Okay cool.

Now let's see the math with her attacks. Rank 3 of Sigil if you aren't braindead, rank 1 on her flash and chain. Rank 1 of her ult.

Attack rotation is QRWE let's just do that alone. Again, no items so no +AP, no runes, no masteries.

Q=150+60
R=165+66
W=85
E=40+40

So you say her Q can do 50% of someone's HP at 6. If I am facing another LeBlanc, my Q does 150, then an additional 60 when I hit with R. That's 210 damage.

Guess what 765/2 is?

NOT 210.

In fact, the entire QRWE rotation once does 606 damage. That's if they don't flash and dodge your E or W.

If you're gonna ***** and complain about some champ, run some math and don't spit out hyperboles like crazy. This isn't good feedback, because you're totally just full of it.

Thanks.

Lazy Jake

11-09-2010

if you have no ap items then you are stupid as hell and are a noob and by your post im guessing you are so lvl 3 of q does 170(scales .6) then + 60 her ult will then do 204 because it makes her last spell do 20% more dmg 20% of 170 is 34 so 204 and thats 434 and 434x2 is 868 but wait isnt 434 more than half of 765 so yea she does 50% of most champs hp in 2 spells and if not 50% close to it unless they are a tank so please dont act like you know what your talknig about when you dont. And i said her q and then her r not just her q

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champions/7/leblanc_the_deceiver check for your self if you think im wrong with my math

Ssraeshza

11-09-2010

She still needs nerfs IMO.

Naxc

11-09-2010

The problem is that not only does it dish a ton of damage, but it also silence for quite a while preventing most counter measures.

Rize or Annie can deal a ton of magic damage, but there are ways to counter them and they don't silence you as well.

I have nothing against LeBlanc, but I would say either reduce her burst or remove the silence, she can't deal that much damage while being immune to counters on the part of that hero. They nerfed Shaco for exactly these reasons, being able to engage without a chance of retaliation