@Morello, Shyvana players are dying to know RIOT has any plans for her.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

Can't wait to see what the new changes will be.

Keeperofthe7keys

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derivator View Post
This is not really true, Shyv brings more damage than Hec or Sej. The problem with top Shyv is her complete lack of sustain and weakness to harass when low on fury. She can still be situationally good.

Still, she's naturally better in the jungle because farming jungle creeps allow her to constantly charge her fury bar, unlinke lane creeps.
Actually shes naturally better in top lane, still I don't see her having a problem in either role and my scores show it. Lane creeps actually allow you stack fury more because oddly enough, there is more of them. and the only champion that I really hate to face in top and is Yorick
HINT: Use insane move speed to dodge skill shots.

chiachichang

05-27-2013

shyvana needs some love riot please riot just improve her!

Gigahappytown

05-27-2013

I don't see manny shyvanas but i think shes fine still is pretty tanky.

Extinction1337

06-05-2013

wtb shyvanna love

Earl of Madness

06-12-2013

Still no shyvana love, please riot give it to her soon, i want to play her and not feel gimped by her weak first clear and her very low ganking power.

themuscleb

06-12-2013

the one thing she needs is for her ult to be immune to cc until its leap is over, im tried of going in like "IM A DRAGON MOTHA****A" only to be bat away by jayces hammer, or knocked up by chogaths rapture ( while in the air....), or vaynes condemn, which i dont mind too much as long as its thhe dragonslayer skin. But really growning up everyone knows dragons are THE badasses of all creatures, so why does a horse running at a leaping dragon win?

themuscleb

06-12-2013

The only thing she really needs is for her ult to be immune to cc until its over like malph. I dont know how many times i ult in like "IM A DRAGON MOTHA****A" only to be bat away by jayces hammer, or knocked up by chogaths rapture (while im in mid flight.... tell me how a ground attack hits flying fuuuuuu pokemon lol) or vaynes condemn, which isnt that bad because she has a dragonslayer skin. IDK but when growing up you know that dragons are THE badasses of all the creatures, so how does a horse running beat a leaping dragon?

Kryplixx

07-05-2013

Necro.

Whatever happened to the changes to her ult? I know on PBE it will be up and last longer but that doesn't change the fact it's still very buggy. Completely goes through people - not dragging them. I also love getting 'knocked' out of DRAGON form when I'm engaging of fleeing.

Riot had plans but scraped them?