@Morello, Shyvana players are dying to know RIOT has any plans for her.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Make her immune to CC during the transforming portion of her ult

far too many times i been knocked up or something of that sort mid-air while turning into her dragon form.

Season 2 she was a stong early/mid jungler

but now? definitely not as much.

olridey

04-23-2013

ap ratio on her w
ap shyv forever

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
A Wild Scarizard appears!

Shyvana is currently a very dominant early/mid-game jungler who's having a hard time transitioning late-game. Without going deeply into details on the changes we're discussing, a lot of our changes will be focused on Flame Breath and Dragon's Descent being more iconic and functional. We'll talk more later on down the patch cycle - i won't lock Live Design down for a release of these buffs (Based on testing, the scope of this could potentially increase and require more testing coverage) but it's a priority. I'm confident we can get her to a good state without just 'BUFF ALL THE NUMBERS!' - she's not the best, but she's by no means in a terrible state.

tl;dr Soon, not soonTM.
You mean like you made karma "better" when you ruined her completely?

Now she doesn't even fit in a shield comp.

AIQ

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by olridey View Post
ap ratio on her w
ap shyv forever
Please no, lol.

olridey

04-23-2013

god damn they plan to change her and her ult rip ap shyvana you will be missed if they get rid of the ap ratios

olridey

04-23-2013

to change her e and her ult i meant to type

DTrick

04-23-2013

cool

ep pe ep pe

04-23-2013

Quote:

Shyvana is currently a very dominant early/mid-game jungler who's having a hard time transitioning late-game. Without going deeply into details on the changes we're discussing, a lot of our changes will be focused on Flame Breath and Dragon's Descent being more iconic and functional. We'll talk more later on down the patch cycle - i won't lock Live Design down for a release of these buffs (Based on testing, the scope of this could potentially increase and require more testing coverage) but it's a priority. I'm confident we can get her to a good state without just 'BUFF ALL THE NUMBERS!' - she's not the best, but she's by no means in a terrible state.

tl;dr Soon, not soonTM.

Can you go into further detail? I can't help but feel that the changes you seem to be waxing over don't seem like they affect what people feel the problems with Shyvana are at all.

E.g., she's not much of a ganker and has little else to fall back on at this point

Previnity

04-23-2013

Quote:

tl;dr Soon, not soonTM.
As an ex-Karma player, I want the Shyv players to know that we will be here for you when Scarizard is done "improving" your champ.

olridey

04-23-2013

i honestly dont mind the new karma but i didnt enjoy playing the old karma