Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello, Shyvana players are dying to know RIOT has any plans for her.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

olridey

04-22-2013

let talk about ap shyvana guys what do you think about it and dont say anything bad if you havent ven tried it

Xianio

04-22-2013

bump
+
Shameless thread self-promo bump
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3367740

cft24

04-22-2013

I think all Shyv needs is a shorter cd on her e, or maybe just let dragon form e have shorter cd.

Although, I would also like her to be able to cast her ult a second time after say ~10 seconds etc, or let her have the ability to reactivate ult to turn back to human form and keep the fury (after maybe a - 10/20 fury penalty)

Somakk

04-23-2013

Just finished a take home final and want Shyvana to get buffed. BUMP!

olridey

04-23-2013

i dont want her buff i want an ap ratio added to her w then maybe ap shyv would be viable

UltimaFatum

04-23-2013

Her E needs to be buffed, and perhaps even changed. It's arguably the strangest part of her kit since it just has the least amount of synergy with the rest of it. Not only that but it's a skillshot that is easily blocked by minions that feels unrewarding for landing. Every aspect of it is just... meh. If they don't want to simply buff Shyvana to make her viable again (since she could become really, really strong in the process) they might want to look into E and have it do something more for her kit than a simple debuff. A slow for her sticking power maybe? Who knows.

The SoulEmperor

04-23-2013

She is bloody strong. People dont play her much because her gank is abysmal and counter jungle is kinda dangerous when the enemy team fully expecting you to do it.

Derivator

04-23-2013

Bump!

olridey

04-23-2013

her e is fine why are people always calling it bad learn to land a skill shot noobs

Flare0118

04-23-2013

Bump for statikk