@Morello, Shyvana players are dying to know RIOT has any plans for her.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msabb

04-22-2013

signed, QoL fixes pls

Beija

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermana View Post
Shyvana is whatever the players want her to be. Plenty of Champions were originally "supposed" to be for one specific role but ended up playing a completely different one.

Just so happens that in season 2, she was a great Jungler, and she still technically is a Jungler. Her kit is great for it. However, all the changes to the Jungle have made her obsolete and Riot never addressed this other than saying "Oh sorry, we didn't mean to nerf Shyvana into the ground with these changes. Our bad. Oopsies."

Same thing goes for top lane. You can lane with her, but why would you when you can pick a bunch of other Champs and just do what she does but better in every way? Other than being a Dragon, ofc.
You just answered your own question.

There's nothing right now that's preventing me from logging on and playing Shyvana to her full extent.

Unfortunately for majority of you with Tunnel Vision; sees Shyvana from only one aspect and immediately cry wolf now that she isn't top jungler anymore.(So much for adaption and loyalty.)

I do admit that Shyvana needs a little fine-tuning(CC immunity on ult), but you people are trying to turn her into some OP monster she never was.(AP ratios srsly? increased AD ratios srsly? Have any of you ever played her before this thread started..?)

It's almost as if..

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Rossingol

04-22-2013

please riot

IceFire360

04-22-2013

Bump

Still no answer yet

Vermana

04-22-2013

So basically you're saying: Yes, she's now inferior to many other Champions at BOTH of her roles and you have no reason to play her anymore.

But you can still play her, she's right there in Champion select!

Lol.

M0b1us

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

Bump in hopes of Statikk post! Or any red post about possible Shy changes.

General Jester

04-22-2013

I disagree with those saying she needs any form of cc, she was designed to be different from other champs in that sense in that she sacrifices cc for tankiness and aoe damage. I do think she could use some sort of resistance to being cc'd (on her w perhaps, like Mundo?) so that she still has the same playstyle and character design but isn't gimped because of it. Also cc immunity during Dragon's Decent, and possibly tenacity while in dragon form would be fantastic too cause you shouldn't be able to stop a dragon from charging you if you can't stop Vi from doing the same...

A Mailman

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
i'll ask statikk and the balance guys their thoughts on it and let you know
come on morello follow through

Desecraté

04-22-2013

Morello pls

Gentleman Thief

04-22-2013

Come on, Morello, we've been waiting all weekend.