Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello, Shyvana players are dying to know RIOT has any plans for her.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

04-15-2013

Players have been asking since the beginning of S3 if there are any plans to bring Shyvana up to par. Please just acknowledge her. I've yet to hear a red comment on her in months.

@Scarizard and Morello.

Thank you for replying to this thread and giving us some insights on the changes. It is very cool to make a thread asking for a reply from rioters and then having them come talk to us for a bit. Much appreciated.

Gryphon48

04-15-2013

What she really needs is a reliable form of sticking to her target. And maybe a small buff to her tankiness too.

blizzard0007

04-15-2013

+1 For that pic.

universe within

04-15-2013

Quote:
Gryphon48:
What she really needs is a reliable form of sticking to her target. And maybe a small buff to her tankiness too.

What she needs is RIOT to even make a post acknowledging that they even know who Shyvana is. There hasn't been a single red post about her since S3 began.

universe within

04-15-2013

Quote:
blizzard0007:
+1 For that pic.

I've got more. A new Shyvana thread per day with a new Shyvana pic until words fall from RIOT tongue onto waiting thread.

universe within

04-15-2013

Titiln

04-15-2013

pretty sure a redpost by morello said that he thought she was fine, or something.

or was that recklessabandon

Ryuunaga

04-15-2013

I would like them to do something myself I haven't been as good with her ever since they took Madreds Bloodrazor off the item list..

universe within

04-15-2013

Quote:
titiln:
pretty sure a redpost by morello said that he thought she was fine, or something.

Or was that recklessabandon

rofl.

universe within

04-15-2013