Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

KDA Ratio question?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiptune

11-09-2010

I will not post mine, so people don't think this is an Epeen topic but: What do you guys consider a good KDA ratio across the board? Just curious. I feel like I am fairly competent and have a solid KDA ratio but I still seem to win a lot less than I would like in ranked.

Or do you think this is a pointless statistic? As in can KDA ratio be used as a basic judge of player skill or does it hold no relevance.

Chiptune

11-09-2010

Bump for input.

OpticalDelusion

11-09-2010

KDA means a little in game to game scenario's simply because you can judge what KDA a good *insert type of champ you are playing here* should get. Overall KDA means very little in my opinions. If I only play tank than my KDA will be much worse than someone who plays a ranged physical carry 50% of the time.

Chiptune

11-09-2010

Hmmm ok.