Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Chronokeeper (Zilean)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

04-16-2013

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
((Woahhhhhh... thats a really good idea for a thread story line. If you and a few others would be willing to do it, then Id start it if you like.))

(( Whoops, I almost forgot to answer your question.))

Zilean looks, down, making a "Hmph" sound, as if he is thinking. He then looks to Ezreal and says:

"Hmmm.... Well, I suppose.... But I wouldn't send you alone. you would have to find others to go with you. Also, you couldn't react with any others of that time. Let me know of the team you choose to go with you. The teams i have deployed before consist of myself, 3 champions, and 3 summoners. Then I would be glad to send you. an old soul like me could use some adventure."

Ezreal nodded, "Oh of course. I didn't expect to be able to react with anyone directly. I just wanted to see how they used all the artifacts I've found."

Ezreal thought for a minute, wondering who he could bring along, "I think I could bring someone along with me...I know one person who would love to...and possibly a summoner or two...Xerath's too stuck up in his room to do anything...hmm...well i'll have to get back to you on this. I'll come back when I've assembled a team."

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ézrëal:
Ezreal nodded, "Oh of course. I didn't expect to be able to react with anyone directly. I just wanted to see how they used all the artifacts I've found."

Ezreal thought for a minute, wondering who he could bring along, "I think I could bring someone along with me...I know one person who would love to...and possibly a summoner or two...Xerath's too stuck up in his room to do anything...hmm...well i'll have to get back to you on this. I'll come back when I've assembled a team."

(( I actually already started one, and if youre interested you can sign up at:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3346287 ))

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn smiled at the collar, "It's magnificent Zilean, I would ask when you had the time to make these but well... yeah." She chuckles, looking at Valor for a moment and wrapping the collar around him, making sure it wasn't too tight or too loose, checking the weight to make sure it wouldn't impair his flight.

"Looks great on him to me."

Valor spread his wings as if to show off.

Zilean stands back and admires his work. He admires Valor.

"He looks great in it. I hope these fair you well in your travels."

"Now tell me how a beautiful young lady like yourself is doing these days."

Zilean smiles as he says this.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-16-2013

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
Zilean stands back and admires his work. He admires Valor.

"He looks great in it. I hope these fair you well in your travels."

"Now tell me how a beautiful young lady like yourself is doing these days."

Zilean smiles as he says this.

Quinn chuckles lightly, "Young maybe... I'm doing alright, still fairly new to this whole champion thing so I've been really busy." She smiles "And how about you?"

AODRG

04-16-2013

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
Zil gives Sam her tea.

"would you like some Alice? And I'm glad you picked my room. It's nice to have company, as it's always so lonely up here..."

Zilean looks at a fixed point, his Chrono-displacia clearly active, him wandering through his time at the clock tower.

Sam accepts the tea happily, taking a quiet sip.

"Oh no thanks," Alice replied, "I'm not too big on the whole tea thing."

Sam took another sip before speaking again, "So Zilean, you can see into the future right?"

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn chuckles lightly, "Young maybe... I'm doing alright, still fairly new to this whole champion thing so I've been really busy." She smiles "And how about you?"

"Dont doubt yourself," says Zilean, turning away as to avoid staring.

"As for me, I've been tinkering, as usual. Lonely, like always."

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
Sam accepts the tea happily, taking a quiet sip.

"Oh no thanks," Alice replied, "I'm not too big on the whole tea thing."

Sam took another sip before speaking again, "So Zilean, you can see into the future right?"

"Yes ma'am. Though if you ask me something, I must only answer vaguely, as to avoid any paradoxes."

AODRG

04-16-2013

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
"Yes ma'am. Though if you ask me something, I must only answer vaguely, as to avoid any paradoxes."

"Okay then," Sam started, "So could you tell us if the Lunari Temple Construction will hit any more complications or sabotages before it is complete?"

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
"Okay then," Sam started, "So could you tell us if the Lunari Temple Construction will hit any more complications or sabotages before it is complete?"

"Let me see,"

For a moment Zilean. Had a blank look on his face. Then he returned, smiling.

"It'll be completed ahead of schedule."

Zilean's face turned bright, being glad he could deliver good news.

"You two will be inside a chapel in no time."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-17-2013

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
"Dont doubt yourself," says Zilean, turning away as to avoid staring.

"As for me, I've been tinkering, as usual. Lonely, like always."

Quinn chuckled, soon smiling sympathetically "this does seem like a pretty lonely place to spend so much time in, why don't you come around the institute a bit more?"