Ask the Chronokeeper (Zilean)

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Oh yay Zil's here...))

Alice and Sam were busy trekking through the Institute one afternoon.

"I told you to bring the map," Sam remarked casually, "We always get lost up here."

"Who needs a map?" Alice rebutted, "We've been living here for a couple months now, I'm sure we can find our way around here."

The two ladies continued along until they spotted Zilean's clocktower.

"Hey, let's stop by this guy's room," Alice suggested, "I'm sure it'll be better than walking around the institute all morning."

Sam shrugged, "Fine, but don't think you can use this as an excuse to avoid the fact we're lost."

Alice smirked as she walked up to the door, knocking a few times calmly.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer
Zilean opens the door, and welcomes them inside. He immediately senses the love between the two young girls, both brave and strong. He senses the hardships they have faced and the victories and triumphs. Be immediately follows their timelines, creating a strong affinity for each of them, as well as their bond as a whole. He smiles at them.

Come in you two beautiful young ladies. Would you like some Ionian green tea?"

He beckoned towards am old couch nestled beneath a large turning gear.

"So what brings you two to my humble home?"

AODRG

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
Zilean opens the door, and welcomes them inside. He immediately senses the love between the two young girls, both brave and strong. He senses the hardships they have faced and the victories and triumphs. Be immediately follows their timelines, creating a strong affinity for each of them, as well as their bond as a whole. He smiles at them.

Come in you two beautiful young ladies. Would you like some Ionian green tea?"

He beckoned towards am old couch nestled beneath a large turning gear.

"So what brings you two to my humble home?"
"Ooh, tea would be nice," Sam replied as the two entered in.

"Actually we were just wandering around the halls, and thought why not stop by a champion's room," Alice answered, "And yours was the closest."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-16-2013

Quote:
Zilean reaches towards the bird.

"My my my, I have not seen a bird of this species in a very long time. Well, I just saw him, and they look almost identical. A bird like this used to visit me at my clock tower back in Urtistan. These are kind, loyal birds. You are lucky to have him. Mind if I give you two something? You might find them of use on the Fields of Justice."

"Yes, they were believed extinct until I found Valor here, I'm hoping he's the start of the return of the Demacian eagles."

She nods, chuckling a bit, "You don't have to tell me twice just how loyal he is."

Valor doesn't move, simply allowing Zilean to do what he wishes.

"Something to help us on the fields of justice? What would that be?"

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Ooh, tea would be nice," Sam replied as the two entered in.

"Actually we were just wandering around the halls, and thought why not stop by a champion's room," Alice answered, "And yours was the closest."
Zil gives Sam her tea.

"would you like some Alice? And I'm glad you picked my room. It's nice to have company, as it's always so lonely up here..."

Zilean looks at a fixed point, his Chrono-displacia clearly active, him wandering through his time at the clock tower.

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Yes, they were believed extinct until I found Valor here, I'm hoping he's the start of the return of the Demacian eagles."

She nods, chuckling a bit, "You don't have to tell me twice just how loyal he is."

Valor doesn't move, simply allowing Zilean to do what he wishes.

"Something to help us on the fields of justice? What would that be?"
Zilean smiles. He turns around and searches beneath his counter, pulling out two small, dark green boxes. Each box is labeled with gold lacing, one reading "Quinn" and the other "Valor". He hands them to Quinn.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-16-2013

Quote:
Zilean smiles. He turns around and searches beneath his counter, pulling out two small, dark green boxes. Each box is labeled with gold lacing, one reading "Quinn" and the other "Valor". He hands them to Quinn.

Quinn takes the boxes, eying them curiously "My, you've planned this haven't you, though I suppose you would have know we would visit huh?" She chuckled lightly, timidly pulling at the lacing and opening her box, wondering what was within.

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Quinn takes the boxes, eying them curiously "My, you've planned this haven't you, though I suppose you would have know we would visit huh?" She chuckled lightly, timidly pulling at the lacing and opening her box, wondering what was within.
There was a thick veil of dust on the boxes, leading Quinn to assume that they had been hidden away for quite sometime. As she opened the box, she looked inside to find a blue pocket watch, matching her uniform. On the cover it is engraved with two wings and the Demacian Flag. On the back, it was engraved with Zilean's Chronoshift Rune.

"You like it?" Asked Zilean. He then excitedly said: " Quick! Now open Valor's!"

Ask Quinn n Val

04-16-2013

Quote:
There was a thick veil of dust on the boxes, leading Quinn to assume that they had been hidden away for quite sometime. As she opened the box, she looked inside to find a blue pocket watch, matching her uniform. On the cover it is engraved with two wings and the Demacian Flag. On the back, it was engraved with Zilean's Chronoshift Rune.

"You like it?" Asked Zilean. He then excitedly said: " Quick! Now open Valor's!"

Quinn took the pocketwatch out and inspected it in awe "It's amazing." she said, smiling widely, "Thank you Zilean, this is a very nice gift."

She nods, chuckling at his excitement and picking Valor's box up, repeating the process and looking inside to see what there was to see.

ChronokeeperZil

04-16-2013

Quote:
Quinn took the pocketwatch out and inspected it in awe "It's amazing." she said, smiling widely, "Thank you Zilean, this is a very nice gift."

She nods, chuckling at his excitement and picking Valor's box up, repeating the process and looking inside to see what there was to see.
She looks inside to find a gold collar with a watch embedded into it, the design identical to Quinn's. Zilean smiles with pride.

"So, lets see how it fits him shall we? You gave the measurements to me sometime in the future, but my memories a tad' fuzzy so I may not have gotten them precise."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-16-2013

Quote:
She looks inside to find a gold collar with a watch embedded into it, the design identical to Quinn's. Zilean smiles with pride.

"So, lets see how it fits him shall we? You gave the measurements to me sometime in the future, but my memories a tad' fuzzy so I may not have gotten them precise."

Quinn smiled at the collar, "It's magnificent Zilean, I would ask when you had the time to make these but well... yeah." She chuckles, looking at Valor for a moment and wrapping the collar around him, making sure it wasn't too tight or too loose, checking the weight to make sure it wouldn't impair his flight.

"Looks great on him to me."

Valor spread his wings as if to show off.

123456 ... 11