Ask the Chronokeeper (Zilean)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
Swain, Quinn, Lulu, the senior steward, and a summoner. Theres still space for you two lovely ladies you know.
"Hmmm...well Quinn and the steward are reliable people," Alice replied, "I say why not."

Sam shrugged, "You sure we can't alter the timeline?"

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Hmmm...well Quinn and the steward are reliable people," Alice replied, "I say why not."

Sam shrugged, "You sure we can't alter the timeline?"
"Mostly, yes."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Tybresa tilted her head as she listened to the champion speak, slowly nodding her head in agreement.

I see your point, Chronokeeper - indeed, it seems to be a fact of life, does it not?

She chuckles lightly and waves her hand, gesturing towards him.

However - if I dare say so - I think you must be one of the few who has managed to break that rule. You might disagree, but in my eyes, you have always seemed both a wise and knowledgeable man.

She smiled, her cheeks flushing a light hue of pink at the compliment. Her gaze was focused on the cup of tea as she hummed thoughtfully.

You humble me, Chronokeeper - perhaps you are right on that account, though it was more a question of worthiness rather than intelligence ... it may seem vain, but I have never doubted my mental capabilities. Rather, what I doubted - and, I fear, I still do - is whether I would be wise enough to know how to use the gifts I have been given and which I have honed for so long.

She shrugs her shoulders helplessly and brings the cup of tea to her lips, taking several sips before she lowers it and continues.

To be fair, I think that my thirst for knowledge and inquisitive matter is quite the fatal flaw of mine. She chuckles lightly. Then again, it has also brought me here, before you, as the Senior Steward of the League ...

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quote:
"After living it for so long, you get to look on the bright side. For example, had I lived my normal lifespan, back in Urtistan, I would've never met you, or any of the other wonderful champions here. In fact, I never would of joined the league since it wasn't around back then. And not really much of an emotional wreck. You're just someone coping with a great loss. Grief gets even the best of us to bawl like babies."

Quinn nodded slowly "I guess...that's true..." She smiled slightly, drying her eyes.

ChronokeeperZil

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa tilted her head as she listened to the champion speak, slowly nodding her head in agreement.

I see your point, Chronokeeper - indeed, it seems to be a fact of life, does it not?

She chuckles lightly and waves her hand, gesturing towards him.

However - if I dare say so - I think you must be one of the few who has managed to break that rule. You might disagree, but in my eyes, you have always seemed both a wise and knowledgeable man.

She smiled, her cheeks flushing a light hue of pink at the compliment. Her gaze was focused on the cup of tea as she hummed thoughtfully.

You humble me, Chronokeeper - perhaps you are right on that account, though it was more a question of worthiness rather than intelligence ... it may seem vain, but I have never doubted my mental capabilities. Rather, what I doubted - and, I fear, I still do - is whether I would be wise enough to know how to use the gifts I have been given and which I have honed for so long.

She shrugs her shoulders helplessly and brings the cup of tea to her lips, taking several sips before she lowers it and continues.

To be fair, I think that my thirst for knowledge and inquisitive matter is quite the fatal flaw of mine. She chuckles lightly. Then again, it has also brought me here, before you, as the Senior Steward of the League ...
"Thirst for knowledge is never a flaw. It leads to curiosity. Curiosity leads to either a good or bad situation. In a good situation, you recover knowledge, friends, or other valuable things to you. In a bad situation, you gain strength from overcoming a problem, whether the strength be measure in knowledge, experience, or what ever else."

Zilean smiled.

"Ahh. I am fascinated by your unique way of analyzing situations. Your humbleness impresses me, most people with skills and talents of your magnitude boast until they're knocked down a peg. You interest me summoner."

Shandora

04-25-2013

Tybresa smiled warmly at the Chronokeeper's first remark and nodded.

You have a fair point there, Zilean - as always. She chuckled lightly. I find myself at a loss of arguments there ...

She continued to smile as Zilean continued to speak, staring at her half-full cup of tea. She brought it up to her lips and took several sips until only a quarter remained, before she spoke out.

Hmm ... You wouldn't be the first to tell me that. She shrugs and looks up at Zilean with a small smile. I don't know what to say - I have never been a person who enjoyed being in the spotlight. And I find that my talents and skills should be nothing to boast about - I am certain there is so much more I can learn and do so that I may do my duty even better and just ... be helpful, I suppose.

Tybresa nods weakly. Do not misunderstand my words, though. I am aware of my achievements and I am quite proud of them myself - but I feel there is so much more I can do for the world. There is no point bragging about how far I have come when I still have a long way ahead of me.

ChronokeeperZil

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa smiled warmly at the Chronokeeper's first remark and nodded.

You have a fair point there, Zilean - as always. She chuckled lightly. I find myself at a loss of arguments there ...

She continued to smile as Zilean continued to speak, staring at her half-full cup of tea. She brought it up to her lips and took several sips until only a quarter remained, before she spoke out.

Hmm ... You wouldn't be the first to tell me that. She shrugs and looks up at Zilean with a small smile. I don't know what to say - I have never been a person who enjoyed being in the spotlight. And I find that my talents and skills should be nothing to boast about - I am certain there is so much more I can learn and do so that I may do my duty even better and just ... be helpful, I suppose.

Tybresa nods weakly. Do not misunderstand my words, though. I am aware of my achievements and I am quite proud of them myself - but I feel there is so much more I can do for the world. There is no point bragging about how far I have come when I still have a long way ahead of me.
"Ahh." said Zilean mockingly. "You're one of those "Why boast now, when I can boast twice as much later" kind of gals." Zilean laughed.

ChronokeeperZil

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn nodded slowly "I guess...that's true..." She smiled slightly, drying her eyes.
"So young to be so pessimistic my dear. When you're young, you haven't experienced any hardships yet. You should always look on the bright side dear. It's what'll lead you in the right direction."

Zilean looked at Valor.

"What do you say, Valor?"

AODRG

04-25-2013

Quote:
"Mostly, yes."

"Well...I guess it would be kinda neat," Sam pointed out.

"Then it's settled," Alice concluded, "Where do we sign up?"

ChronokeeperZil

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well...I guess it would be kinda neat," Sam pointed out.

"Then it's settled," Alice concluded, "Where do we sign up?"
(( Here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3346287 ))