Ask the Chronokeeper (Zilean)

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2013

In the center of the Institute of War lies a clock tower, maintained by the Chronokeeper, Zilean. He maintains this tower in his old age, always keeping track of his time. But now he has grown weary of watching time go by all day, and has decided to open up his humble abode to guests, so as to finally get some company. Watching over time is a lonely business, after all.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-15-2013

((Omg a Zilean <3 ))

Quinn enters Zilean's chambers, Valor perched upon her shoulder. "Greetings Chronokeeper, tell me, who can you consider a friend in the institute?"

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((Omg a Zilean <3 ))

Quinn enters Zilean's chambers, Valor perched upon her shoulder. "Greetings Chronokeeper, tell me, who can you consider a friend in the institute?"
"Who do I consider a friend? I consider any and all a friend, particularly those with a respect for time. You for one, seem to move quickly, seeing as a new champ like you is already the favorite of so many summoners."

Zilean moves over to the table and begins preparing Ionian green tea. He looks over to Quinn.

"Would you like some, friend?"

((Also, thanks Ill try to do my best as him, I think hes such a cool champion to RP as!))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
"Who do I consider a friend? I consider any and all a friend, particularly those with a respect for time. You for one, seem to move quickly, seeing as a new champ like you is already the favorite of so many summoners."

Zilean moves over to the table and begins preparing Ionian green tea. He looks over to Quinn.

"Would you like some, friend?"

Quinn smiled, taking a few steps in "That would be nice, thank you." She chuckles lightly, "I just want to make the best of what time I have, we only get so much life right?"

ChronokeeperZil

04-15-2013

Quote:
Quinn smiled, taking a few steps in "That would be nice, thank you." She chuckles lightly, "I just want to make the best of what time I have, we only get so much life right?"
"That is correct madam,"says Zilean while handing Quinn her tea.

He takes a sip then smiles. He glances at Valor.

"What a lovely bird you have. May I?"
He motions towards Valor as if to pet him.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
"That is correct madam,"says Zilean while handing Quinn her tea.

He takes a sip then smiles. He glances at Valor.

"What a lovely bird you have. May I?"
He motions towards Valor as if to pet him.

Quinn smiles, taking a sip, she didn't particularly have a taste for Ionian tea but it was better than she expected

"That's up to him to decide, not me." She smirked,

Valor eyed Zilean for a few moments before conceding and lowering his head toward Zilean's hand.

ChronokeeperZil

04-15-2013

Quote:
Quinn smiles, taking a sip, she didn't particularly have a taste for Ionian tea but it was better than she expected

"That's up to him to decide, not me." She smirked,

Valor eyed Zilean for a few moments before conceding and lowering his head toward Zilean's hand.
Zilean reaches towards the bird.

"My my my, I have not seen a bird of this species in a very long time. Well, I just saw him, and they look almost identical. A bird like this used to visit me at my clock tower back in Urtistan. These are kind, loyal birds. You are lucky to have him. Mind if I give you two something? You might find them of use on the Fields of Justice."

Ézrëal

04-15-2013

Ezreal walks into Zilean's office smugly. He approaches the chronokeeper casually.

"Hey Zilean, you're a master of time right?" Ezreal started, "Would there happen to be a way you could...I don't know, send me back a couple centuries so I could check out the deserts when people still lived there?"

ChronokeeperZil

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal walks into Zilean's office smugly. He approaches the chronokeeper casually.

"Hey Zilean, you're a master of time right?" Ezreal started, "Would there happen to be a way you could...I don't know, send me back a couple centuries so I could check out the deserts when people still lived there?"
((Woahhhhhh... thats a really good idea for a thread story line. If you and a few others would be willing to do it, then Id start it if you like.))

(( Whoops, I almost forgot to answer your question.))

Zilean looks, down, making a "Hmph" sound, as if he is thinking. He then looks to Ezreal and says:

"Hmmm.... Well, I suppose.... But I wouldn't send you alone. you would have to find others to go with you. Also, you couldn't react with any others of that time. Let me know of the team you choose to go with you. The teams i have deployed before consist of myself, 3 champions, and 3 summoners. Then I would be glad to send you. an old soul like me could use some adventure."

AODRG

04-15-2013

((Oh yay Zil's here...))

Alice and Sam were busy trekking through the Institute one afternoon.

"I told you to bring the map," Sam remarked casually, "We always get lost up here."

"Who needs a map?" Alice rebutted, "We've been living here for a couple months now, I'm sure we can find our way around here."

The two ladies continued along until they spotted Zilean's clocktower.

"Hey, let's stop by this guy's room," Alice suggested, "I'm sure it'll be better than walking around the institute all morning."

Sam shrugged, "Fine, but don't think you can use this as an excuse to avoid the fact we're lost."

Alice smirked as she walked up to the door, knocking a few times calmly.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer

12345 ... 11