Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to be...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jath

11-09-2010

A **** for a change. I usually never call anyone out, nor do I harass people or anything, but it's quite annoying - especially in a ranked game. Of course, there are many feeder threads out there, but I'm just going to have my fun with this one. Our nice little friend on the enemy team intentionally fed continuously as Trynd while trying to jungle. Also stealing away Rammus' XP as he was jungling. Now, since it's the enemy team, I don't know fully what went on behind the curtains, but it was blatantly obvious he was feeding and didn't care. Didn't even use his ultimate once. Just ran up and died. Know what his response was? "Lawl. I got like 3 accounts. No sweat." Even in the screen shot included. Quite got **** annoying, even if he doesn't have that many.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9592/screen03g.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/950/annoyingfeeder.jpg

For all your nit-picky people, too, I'm the Olaf. And yes, I did ****-terrible. I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be one of those long games where people fed like, 30 kills before the end.

TL;DR - Annoying. Ranked. Feeding. Homos.

End of my first rant.

And yes, reported. Sent an email to riot. Yatta yatta yatta. The regular routine.

Crashbolt

11-09-2010

...the very best that no one ever was?

Mayuka

11-09-2010

Quote:
Crashbolt:

Beat me to it! /rage

Jath

11-09-2010

Quote:
Crashbolt:

Yes. Yes I do. Lol.

Devynity

11-09-2010

Quote:
Mayuka:
Beat me to it! /rage

Me too! >=(

let's downvote him until his post is hidden and then take it from him.