one thing to be discussed and nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkLoganxxx

11-09-2010

I am Brazilian and I have many friends who play all Brazilians are discouraging because the champions as mordekaiser, garen and others.
morekaiser even more impossible to kill it urgently needs a procedure to summon a level 15 kills while mordekaiser 2-3 sumoners strongest caster class with him q range. impossible to damage this so many ups and absurd defenses.]
range and magic classes are being forgotten.

I hope you think about it compulsory

bye

I play with Vladimir is a good class I'm more like a magic class is impossible to kill the other as a mordekaiser. he can kill himself three Vladmir

Virtuss

11-09-2010

this is why people hate BR

Suru

11-09-2010

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable playing with sticks and dirt then a complicated algorithmic arena simulation which requires an understanding of the mechanics which are documented in a language of which you have a poor understanding.

The Flying Toast

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suru View Post
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable playing with sticks and dirt then a complicated algorithmic arena simulation which requires an understanding of the mechanics which are documented in a language of which you have a poor understanding.
Indubidly.

DarkLoganxxx

11-09-2010

I came in humility, and while my English I am 14 years old do not know speak very well have used a translator

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

was this copy-pasted through a translator?

edit: nevermind, OP posted (right above me) that he did indeed use a translator

DarkLoganxxx

11-09-2010

ok lets see if I'm wrong, I'm a good player I'm not pro player plus the following. as against a short range and mordekaiser casters need to use everything you know q, q being a mordekaiser press 3 buttons just quietly that there is no mordekaiser was not all that this past path he's too strong

lonelan

11-09-2010

if you can't figure out how to beat a mordekaiser, how do you beat a tornado?