Why elo does not = skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawzy

11-09-2010

Good idea, let's choose Katarina against a heavy CC team, it's not like that will effect her anyways.

Also could build bro, definitely the pathway to choose.

snoezEEh

11-09-2010

Funny how those guys always have a leaver in THEIR team, while the chance of having on in the enemy is just as big.

Spit Bucket

11-09-2010

so just because you get a high score in one game you think you can play with the big boys?

lol please i rack up kills all the time and still lose

move along nothing to see here

Alphacide

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawzy View Post
Good idea, let's choose Katarina against a heavy CC team, it's not like that will effect her anyways.

I was first pick, and my team had already said who they where playing and we needed aoe. Additionally, I did great. So you cant ***** about that. Also you cant get magic pen with ad items and the other team was very heavy. You need to rethink your ideas through a little more

Sage434

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grikshanks View Post
kat against that team?

you, sir, are a brave man.
Lol, he speaks the truth.

They countered your pick SO HARD.

GoTWooD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

No merc treads vs. 4 stuns and a snare, 94 creep kills in an hour long game. And judging by the item list it looks like you picked up banshees last. Unless for some odd reason you moved your items which I highly doubt.

dissonancy

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawzy View Post

Not even that, he FIRST PICKED Katarina. He actually felt that Katarina was in such danger of being on the enemy team, that he placed her priority over other champions that don't have an assload of counters. He then proceeds to not get any survivability until late into the game and claim that going 20-12 is doing GREAT. And then he went AP and claimed that he doesn't need to last hit.

Sure bro. MINION GOLD IS INSIGNIFICANT.

Alphacide

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTWooD View Post
No merc treads vs. 4 stuns and a snare, 94 creep kills in an hour long game. And judging by the item list it looks like you picked up banshees last. Unless for some odd reason you moved your items which I highly doubt.
Picked up banshees third, moved zonahs to slot 3 because its closest for my pointer finger

Infiniteri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

While I could agree with you that ELO doesn't always mean skill, it's a very rare occasion when it doesn't.
Also, a positive record does not indicate skill either.