Why elo does not = skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigg

11-09-2010

not like it was a one way game ... It was a close match that you finally lost... It's frustrating, but... it happens. You talked like you were 20-1... You had kils in team fight, good for you. You were just the carry, without being the superstar.

If the other team successfully took down you twitch every fight, they just outplayed your twitch.

Alphacide

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortor View Post
94 CS in an hour long game? I have more than that by 20 minutes...
Considering in the screenshot, my build was finished AND i had triple elixers - i dont think minions mattered much

mortor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacide View Post
Banshees
Banshee's now has 6 charges? Cool.

Picknacker

11-09-2010

Picking Kat in draft /= skill

Also, /=

lonelan

11-09-2010

heh heh. heh. OP lives in butt.

mortor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Considering in the screenshot, my build was finished AND i had triple elixers - i dont think minions mattered much
It doesn't matter that you completely fail at last hitting?

Mr Zafrada

11-09-2010

sure any three digit ELO scrub > Chauster

ThanksALatte

11-09-2010

Quote:
I'm sure I play way above 1100 though. I frequently play with a group of people above 1600. They will all say that I am stuck at this elo based on luck, its bs and i hate it. I got terrible teamate karma
I DEMAND NAMES!

Also, for all anyone knows, they got carried or your a liar or you are going off of some imaginary "normal elo" or they lie to make you feel better.

I might be missing some possibilities...but none of them include you actually being 500-600 elo higher than what ranked says.

Alphacide

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortor View Post
It doesn't matter that you completely fail at last hitting?
I had no need to last hit. Kills bring in far more gold.

Elementz

The Council

11-09-2010

Tbh ranked games are a joke currently. I often find 1700-1800 players who don't know basic map awareness and actually just like to troll games for fun.

It's sad because when you played in a dota league everyone was try hard and if you screwed around you got kicked out. I wish we could have something like that for LoL where you were forced to not screw around.