Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Recruiting] - Runebook of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhanael

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Phoenix Qüinn:
Did you get mine though? D:


Yup! With luck, one of us will get to you sooner than later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Kitsune

Junior Member

04-17-2013

I am going to bump this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

Senior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Ruby Silverlake:
Yup! With luck, one of us will get to you sooner than later.


I'll be waiting then...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Kitsune

Junior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Phoenix Qüinn:
I'll be waiting then...

You could always make a summoner or other original character to join our little community with. If nothing else it will help you get the feel of it. Also I think it would be then easier for people to contact you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

Senior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Kitty Kitsune:
You could always make a summoner or other original character to join our little community with. If nothing else it will help you get the feel of it. Also I think it would be then easier for people to contact you.


I'm terrible at making OCs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Kitsune

Junior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Phoenix Qüinn:
I'm terrible at making OCs.

I'm sure we could help you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

Senior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Kitty Kitsune:
I'm sure we could help you.


Oh trust me. I've been asking many RPers for help, but it's still terrible. I prefer to RP champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MistreiuZKo

Member

04-18-2013

This looks interesting, except...I can't find you guys on Facebook. Can I trouble you for a link or a hint as to where the link is?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Kitsune

Junior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
MistreiuZKo:
This looks interesting, except...I can't find you guys on Facebook. Can I trouble you for a link or a hint as to where the link is?

Well you could try friends requesting one of our Admins, or one of us, we have some groups, not sure if I should give out our OOC room or not. Still you can request me, https://www.facebook.com/kayle.judicator.9?ref=tn_tnmn

Just like message me saying it's you and your interested in joining. I'll see if I can put you in with the right people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Kitsune

Junior Member

04-18-2013

Quote:
Phoenix Qüinn:
Oh trust me. I've been asking many RPers for help, but it's still terrible. I prefer to RP champs.

Who did you apply for?