Playing Singed/Nasus against poke team makes me want to kill myself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gambit EK

11-09-2010

Their team:

1) Sona
2) Vlad with Rylai
3) Nunu
4) Kayle
5) Ashe

Most of them had flash.

I could not initiate for beans. I would get snowballed/slowed/frost arrowed/tranfused any time I got remotely close. EVEN if I used my ultimate, ghost, and cleanse and got close they would just flash away and by then I'd be down to 50% or less HP.

I'm not saying Singed is UP (though I feel he's better than Nasus), but it's very anti-fun.

TheMountainGoat

11-09-2010

i'm starting hate zileas for making that thread about 'anti-fun'.

Gambit EK

11-09-2010

The question is:

Is Nunu/Kayle/Vlad's FUN from kiting me surpassing the anti-fun I'm having from being kited and totally ineffective because my character has no ranged abilties?

No. When I kite people it's "eh". When I'm BEING kited I want to break my keyboard in half.

JunkRamen

11-09-2010

Draft mode is meant to fix things like that. Don't pick easily countered champions unless you're one of the last picks. That's why the "tanky meta" is over and Garen isn't banworthy anymore.

Zeunchainn

11-09-2010

Wraeith

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
i'm starting hate zileas for making that thread about 'anti-fun'.
Just now starting? Must be knew 'round these parts then.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-09-2010

Agrees with TMG. It was nice of Zileas for posting it, but it just made tons of people question what abilities are "fun" and "anti-fun".

I'm an avid Singed player, so I know your pain Gambit. I also get pissed when I press my ult, got boots of mobility, speed quints, and used ghost (making me fast enough to burn a hole in the space time continuum)....just so my target flashes away. It does make me rage a little inside. But when I do fling a fleeing fully health carry/support champion back to my teammates to slaughter....man is it satisfying. But nobody wants to be flinged, and that's why nobody wants to get near Singed. You always have to check all the summoning abilities of all the enemy champs (flash and ghost), and always keep that in mind. If they all have flash, then ya, you have your work cut out for ya.

You have to take the bad with the good with Singed. His play style is very strange (who else damages enemies by running away from them?). He has no range attacks, but his Glue makes him a frightening ganker and gives extra cc in team fights.