AlienFX Now Available

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS186afbf367d955

11-09-2010

Yeah so useless and concern almost no one. But well congratz to the guys that worked on that but I wish they used their time to improve something that affect ALL the players.

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

So, since Alienware advertises at the bottom of your site, what do I, that use AMD and Razer gear get?

Hotarukin

11-09-2010

Did they pay you money to do this? If not... it just seems... wasteful. Enabling surround sound capability makes sense... enabling flashy lights that are only used by one company..?

Ammorth

11-09-2010

I have 2073600 little "lights" that react to the game! They flash red when I take damage at low hp!

Daimones

11-09-2010

Fix your ****ty client before you make unnecessary additions that affect 1% of your player base.

Sabotaj

Recruiter

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
Did they pay you money to do this? If not... it just seems... wasteful. Enabling surround sound capability makes sense... enabling flashy lights that are only used by one company..?
'course they did. Its one of Dell's efforts to promote Alienware computers, and try to make their high end computers mainstream. Alienware Arena is just another path they're taking towards that same goal.

Will it work? To some degree perhaps. After all, if people are fooled by Apple, why not by Alienware?

kennto

11-09-2010

thanks for the totally unexpected and awesome way to integrate alienfx with lol.
my m11x r2 thanks you as well.

oh and for the butthurt people who can't help but post in this topic somehow decrying a neat game addition simply because it doesn't apply to you:

xRazorDraco

11-09-2010

good effort but not everyone has a $10k mini laptop with flashy lights on it.

TyrantWD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

It is not as noticeable as my desktop is off the side, but its a nice little add on.

Hotarukin

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotaj View Post
'course they did. Its one of Dell's efforts to promote Alienware computers, and try to make their high end computers mainstream. Alienware Arena is just another path they're taking towards that same goal.

Will it work? To some degree perhaps. After all, if people are fooled by Apple, why not by Alienware?
Actually, Apple buyers scare me to death. I'm worried that soon they'll be buying a refrigerator that uses Frigidaire cooling tech, but will only hold food sold directly by Apple.

12345612 ... 32