Vladimir's passive is overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somafera

11-09-2010

Wasn't Jax passive nerfed for the same reason?

The Itis

11-09-2010

Wit's End will deal with Vlads.
Pro.

Borchon

11-09-2010

Quote:
Wit's End will deal with Vlads.
Yea, Vlad gots a lot of mana to burn...

TheShoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

negative mana = hp dmg

Necrosmokist

11-09-2010

Lol he doesn't stack armor or MR... he just has a lot of hp, unless he's going Tankimir.

ErdoS The Wise

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustd View Post
If only we had an item that allowed you to do damage proportional to ones health...

If only....
YEA THATS RIGHT PPL. No such thing. And dont bother looking in LoL wiki, its not there i promise. Just take my word and get owned by Vlad. k? ok

Enmiand

11-09-2010

Uhm, a Vlad purely composed of AP is really silly. For that porpouse you should be using some high damaging mage or nuker, not Vlad. He's most useful when he's AP + Ar + Mres, since health just comes along. I usually build him: Doran's Shield (Later on Abysal Scepter) - Sorcerer's - Haunting Guise - Zhonya's Ring - GA - Banshee's / FoN.

IT kills people.

GG GarciaKevz

11-09-2010

i have vlad and used to main him and all i have to say is.

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT **** PASSIVE!! its my Q that's annoying (to them) , it's my W pool thats annoying (makes people not wanna commit to a fight with me) , and its my E and R in teamfights that is annoying (makes them think that carries are OP)...

his passive...... doesnt even do ****

PreNerfXin

11-09-2010

350 hp lategame is op bro
Only reason vlad is tanky is that most people playing him buy hp on top of ap rather than just ap(typical guise/rylais build). If you built him 100% ap he would be pretty squishy.

Ravel

11-09-2010

Not only is his passive fine, it suits his playstyle very well.

He isn't a nuker, but is probably the most sustained DPS caster you can find.

Unlike Annie, Ryze, who can run in and do all their damage in 2 seconds and then run back out, Vlad needs to stay in the fray to deal any sort of significant damage. His passive, along with Sanguine Pool allow him to stay in the fray for a little while, dealing damage, while not getting focused down in 1-2 seconds like a typical squishy nuker.

Not only that, but he's one of the only casters who uses health as a resource for most spells instead of mana.

Normally I oppose passives that grant "x" of one stat for every "y" of another, but it suits him well.

tl;dr - stick to complaining about his Q and W like the cool kids do.