/dance = free taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rustd

11-09-2010

Pill taunting works just as well, its pretty funny when it works.

Suru

11-09-2010

I am guilty of this. It really depends how annoying someone's dance is. A Garen or Shen dance won't taunt me....

Chicken dance? THEY MUST DIE.

PROTECT MY BALLS

11-09-2010

I actually made a small macro exe a while ago for this exact purpose.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=2363464

If you think dancing was a good taunt, try spamming your joke or laugh over and over by constantly hitting the F1 key. This will actually send a lot of people in a rage, determined to kill you (based on how annoying/intimidating your laugh is), rather than just trying to interrupt your dance.

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suru View Post
I am guilty of this. It really depends how annoying someone's dance is. A Garen or Shen dance won't taunt me....

Chicken dance? THEY MUST DIE.
Agree

Guess that ashe cant stand a Shaco worm dancing behind her

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ135 View Post
he ulted on Trynd but then got exhausted by ashe and they started attacking him he was low HP and got the chicken from tryn + slow from ashe he was surely about to die and he was running to our turret with me following them from behind so I stopped and typed /d in the chat to start dancing (don't ask me why) and the funniest thing happened.
This is one sentence. 0_0