/dance = free taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I was laning as Janna. my teammate was Olaf against xin and amumu
we both had full health thanks to my Ult and they had 1/4 HP
We pushed them to their turret and while waiting for them to kill our minions under turret Olaf started dancing.
The funny thing is that they suddenly left tower protection and walked through our minions just to attack the full HP dancing olaf with me near him.
He got a double kill. (It was like they where taunted)

The next game I was determined to try it

Couple of games later I was Shaco laning solo top against ashe and Tryndamere (WW was jungling)
WW come to gank. he ulted on Trynd but then got exhausted by ashe and they started attacking him he was low HP and got the chicken from tryn + slow from ashe he was surely about to die and he was running to our turret with me following them from behind so I stopped and typed /d in the chat to start dancing (don't ask me why) and the funniest thing happened. ashe stopped, turned around and ulted me. When Tryn saw that, he stopped chasing WW and turned around to attack me but by the time the stun stopped I disappeared and WW was safe. knowing that ashe could have stuned WW with her ult and finish him.
I don't know if I'm playing against stupid people or "/dance" really is a secret psychological taunt

TPJohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

o.o either you're a troll or you broke LoL
Probably the former though.

Gunkuu

11-09-2010

lol psychological warfare.

SG Winky1795

11-09-2010

nice lol

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkuu View Post
lol psychological warfare.
^ This. I've seen some of this playing Anivia. People will stop what their doing just to interrupt my chicken dance. Many LoL's were had as it lead to us roflstomping them in the ensuing teamfight.

Kurakresh

11-09-2010

I'm pretty sure those people were just prone to feeling inadequate or being ridiculed and felt the need to regain some sort of control. As in, they felt they would lose something (i.e.: their dignity) by letting a dance continue anywhere near them.

Or maybe it was a mis-click.

It's pretty troll-tastic either way, though.

Cap Jack Sparrow

11-09-2010

I must try this as Garen.

Bilun

11-09-2010

I must try this.

CyanidePanda

11-09-2010

I do it with rammus /t Its funny how'll they'll charge if you keep spamming it.

TPJohn

11-09-2010

I believe it's because they think you're afk or something.