Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morde nerfs went to far...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Kend

11-09-2010

Sure morde was a little strong at first with his ghost and his strong, almost neverending shield. Sure he did need to be toned down slightly but WTF riot?

Morde's TERRIBLE now. His ult does next to nothing and the ghost is a slug wrapped in toilet paper. Doesn't hurt at all and can't move fast either. And the shield...WOW. "Siphon of destruction extra shield gain reduced to 1/2/3/4/5 down from 6/9/12/15/18
Let's see what you did-
Reduced his shield to **** early. Barely as good as old shield late game.
Ult is now terrible, DoT will do less than 7 damage per tick (unless you've been stacking AP, in which case your squishier than eve)
Doesn't fufill any roll (can't soak enough to be an OT, can't damage enough to be a mage)
total ****.

Thanks riot, you ruined a good champ because of whiners who couldn't gank.

MittenMagick

Recruiter

11-09-2010

Quote:
King Kend:

I stopped reading here.

...Wait...

Anyway, I'll let Guinsoo respond to this.
Quote:
Guinsoo:
This is simply not true. I wasn't going to respond to this thread but this statement is just so uninformed I had to.

There are a number of reasons why we might choose to remake a character. Balance is one. Broken play mechanics is another.

Thanks Guin!

Mercurius

11-09-2010

Mordekaiser wasn't even nerfed. Your opinion is just ignorant.

Ensignius

11-09-2010

Mordekaiser still hits like a truck and is ridiculously hart to kill everyone who qq's about how Kaiser is overnerfed just can't play/didn't play against a good one.

End of story

Bilun

11-09-2010

One might even say they went too far.

HiddenFlames

11-09-2010

The thing is they didn't remake him, they nerfed him. Still hits hard, but didn't fix anything just made more problems.

Sarcasma

11-09-2010

A Mord buff is a Mord buff. You only read some of the changes didn't you?

Mr Pookiekins

11-09-2010

um dude they boosted the damage output of his ult and Q not only that but his ult now does half the damage instantly and the other half over time which is good for a low hp champ running away
so idk why your complaining about his ult (though ghost is weaker now but it doesnt last forever)

Hefty Sak

11-09-2010

agree with OP.

morde is a shell of his former self.

Veka

11-09-2010

Quote:
King Kend:

Wait he was nerf that bad? Gee I didn't know...wait aminute he's almost completely the same I thought he got nerf

Yea his nerf wasn't a big deal just suck it up I'm a Mord player and I don't think he got nerf at all cause he got nerf at one spot but he got buff in the other dude so chill