What NOT to go on Eve.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamikaze Koala

12-07-2009

So some guy posts this build on leaguecraft and says he gets between 30 and 60 kills a game. I had to post it here because of how amazingly unrealistic it is. Maybe if your playing with and against a bunch of 5 year olds that don't know how to surrender you can get 30 and 60 kills a game... and actually finish the build...

It is people like this that are embarrassing to the LoL community

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...d+I+do+61-0-7)

Noviate

12-07-2009

0.o someone jacked my build and posted it up. that aside, its a good build but yeah I dont think you can go 60-0 or whatever ridiculousness he suggested. That build is really squishy and doesnt have ANY survivability. Anyone with an oracle pot can fight you toe-to-toe

Kamikaze Koala

12-07-2009

its not just that... a good spellpower build is just so much better with lich bane

EchoRex

12-07-2009

Twenty kills is entirely realistic with that build.

But it definitely sounds like someone who, after seeing someone play this in a match, played a bot game then got really excited with their results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Koala View Post
its not just that... a good spellpower build is just so much better with lich bane
Depends on team make ups, yours and theirs, and your lane match up.

Its usually best to decide what you are going to go with, physical or AP, build wise after you buy boots and Sheen based on the flow of the game.

tenebre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusup View Post
AP: with 500 AP you should be able to hit 235 damage per second
Melee: with my build you should be able to hit around 1000 2.5 times a second
Skimmed through the guide, saw this, rofl'd, closed the page.
I mean, just to be clear, he is saying that he can pull 2500 DPS from AUTO ATTACKS!!! (at least that is what it sounds like)

Wyrven

12-07-2009

Trolls are getting more and more time on their hands

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

12-08-2009

Me after looking at that "guide"