PENDERS needs to be banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powermad3

11-09-2010

I find it funnier that Penders had 3 kills and 3 assists.

RE Bantos

11-09-2010

Enjoy your ban, OP.

ESL NightRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Ban that amumu.

BiggerFish

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hethow View Post
Honestly the guy is probly new, I remember when i thought i could stack boots and Uni passives. Unforn riots Introduction for new players is not that great. Tuit helps but is lacking, Custom practice matches vs bots for practice sucks too because the Bots suck very much.

When i know some one is new i offer then a few tips instead of being like " Delete the game, because you suck"

And lets be honest, your probly close to 30 or are 30 if you want better games in general you should be queing for ranked
did you look at the screenshot? he's lvl 30 with 900 wins. he got trolled by an eve obviously trolling. FFS BOOTS STACKING.

BottleFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaface View Post
can you play ranked below level 30? or are you talking about pre level 30 ranked games before they changed it. shame this community has these people
naw, it was today
seems like other people are playing with them as well :S

ArterialBliss

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjzee View Post
This thread is irrelevant because you played urgot.
this

R66Y

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
I suggest you reconsider your position on who the tool is here. You need to look no further than a mirror.
Why, because I called him out for breaking a rule he admitted to knowing? Or because the GD is a cesspool of stupid and I correctly determined that this thread would attract the worst of the lot who would vent their nerdrage on anyone who dared to question that someone who acted like an idiot in a game deserved to be named and shamed on the forums. Sorry if I didn't handle the precious snowflakes with kiddie gloves, but OP deserved to be excoriated.

Brynt Margus

11-09-2010

Quote:
so instead of helping him learn, you say he needs a ban?

You should be banned.
No one who is not a troll buys 3 boots,k thx.