Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PENDERS needs to be banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penders

11-09-2010

That was my first match T.T
I kept asking my team what to do and they ignored me then shouted at me when I died..

edit: anyone suggest a good starter champion? I learned so much last game (boots dont work together) and I'm sure ill have a lot of fun in the future look forward to seeing you guys in game ^_^

Chiptune

11-09-2010

Going 3/10 is not worthy of a ban. Maybe he just had a bad game?

Brohammad

11-09-2010

What about the amumu withuot items? or the urgot? or the fact that only one person on your team even attempted to farm? ever think maybe you're just bad

BottleFish

11-09-2010

Quote:
TheShoe:
so instead of helping him learn, you say he needs a ban?

You should be banned.

it's level 30 and you're going to teach him not to stack boots

Brohammad

11-09-2010

I like how OP is going through and thumbing down every post that calls out him being a jack ass who seems to be pretty bad too

asaface

11-09-2010

ok a few points to straighten this out
1-urgot is good in the right hands, see my match history for proof
2-penders did not ask for help or say anything constructive in game
3-amumu sold his items and bought tons of wards as people often do when a troll is present

happy to respond to more trolls if necessary

Remsiag

Recruiter

11-09-2010

This is Normal game sir, no one cares.

VDWombat

11-09-2010

The mummy sold his items to buy wards so they couldn't gank us while we afk'd at fountain. The urgot was doing well (1v2, since eve was chasing jungle shaco through the woods and diving towers) until they got fed. The eve was obviously a troll, not even a funny one at that...

Hethow

11-09-2010

Honestly the guy is probly new, I remember when i thought i could stack boots and Uni passives. Unforn riots Introduction for new players is not that great. Tuit helps but is lacking, Custom practice matches vs bots for practice sucks too because the Bots suck very much.

When i know some one is new i offer then a few tips instead of being like " Delete the game, because you suck"

And lets be honest, your probly close to 30 or are 30 if you want better games in general you should be queing for ranked

IntFam

11-09-2010

No matter how much of a wank/failure/troll some one is, you CANNOT call them out on the forums. This can get you banned from the forums altogether and you even admitted that you knew the rules, so why the hell did you do it anyway? If you want some one banned, use the in-client reporting function, not the forums.

If you want to vent, that's totally okay, but don't use names.