PENDERS needs to be banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asaface

11-09-2010

I know its against the rules to name names but this guy is the one most in need of being banned. just totally ruined the game we just played, he chose eve, stacked boots and fed like a mo-fo.

I appreciate the rules of the forums but ive never met anyone that was this disruptive to the lol community and i had to do this

these people need to be banned - ASAP

hairyharryz

11-09-2010

I think you meant Eve should be banned.

Ricebowlol

11-09-2010

Should blot out all the other names...

R66Y

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaface View Post
I know its against the rules to name names but this guy is the one most in need of being banned. just totally ruined the game we just played, he chose eve, stacked boots and fed like a mo-fo.

I appreciate the rules of the forums but ive never met anyone that was this disruptive to the lol community and i had to do this

these people need to be banned - ASAP
You had to do this? Did someone put a gun to your head? Are you more important than everyone else on the forums (yes, this guy may have been a complete tool, but everyone has had games with him or someone like him at some point and managed to follow the rules). There is a report function, there is an email address you can use, there are plenty of ways you can bring this person to Riots attention other without "having" to post it on the forums (a post that Riot will likely ignore and may result in penalties for you as opposed to the other guy).

edit: downvote me more forum tools

asaface

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricebowlol View Post
Should blot out all the other names...
yeah i probably should have but im sure they wouldnt mind, they said they will all report and did i think, and im sure they want rid of these people too

TheShoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

so instead of helping him learn, you say he needs a ban?

You should be banned.

asaface

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
You had to do this? Did someone put a gun to your head? Are you more important than everyone else on the forums (yes, this guy may have been a complete tool, but everyone has had games with him or someone like him at some point and managed to follow the rules). There is a report function, there is an email address you can use, there are plenty of ways you can bring this person to Riots attention other without "having" to post it on the forums (a post that Riot will likely ignore and may result in penalties for you as opposed to the other guy).
you may be correct but i felt it neccessary, apologies for any offence caused to you

Bjzee

11-09-2010

This thread is irrelevant because you played urgot.

ManiacChicken

11-09-2010

Eve go zoom zoom!

Brohammad

11-09-2010

Your opinion is invalid, You played Urgot, and have 900 wins