Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Almost Look At My Mini Map More Than My Main Display

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihategrapes

11-09-2010

Quote:
Kama Toki:
You think that's bad.

Oh god

Geekweezul

11-09-2010

Yeah, I usually look at minimap about 60% of the time. Map awareness is numero uno in this game.

Also, ignore the ******s in here who focus on stupid things like thread titles simply because they are too ignorant to actually add anything to a discussion.

Keyaithewarrior

11-09-2010

I look at my mini map a ton, but I instantly forget what I see, like my watch.

JRightLive

11-09-2010

Quote:
Geekweezul:
Yeah, I usually look at minimap about 60% of the time. Map awareness is numero uno in this game.

Also, ignore the ******s in here who focus on stupid things like thread titles simply because they are too ignorant to actually add anything to a discussion.

Thanks for an honest response!!! And ya I agree knowing whats going on around you is very important... I hate it when ppl don't help b/c you didn't type "help" while running for your life!! Then they say "Well why didnt you call for help" idk maybe I was busy running from X Champ.

ESL NightRage

11-09-2010

This thread is lol.

Vintei Num Zinua

11-09-2010

would like the minimap at the left

Whist

11-09-2010

I've been telling people the map should be the main screen and the game screen should be int he minimap box.

But whenI tell people to look at their map and not RELY on mia calls they tell me I'm a noob and assume I still don't call mia.

But honestly look at your ****ing maps people...then when mid doesn't call mia ever you might actually be able to save yourself with out relying on your teammates.

Considering the amount of complaining people here do about their teammates being bad, you'd think they'd make sure they kept their eye on the map assuming their teammates would not inform them of mia.

Pretty sure people just want to ***** at each other in game so they purposely don't.

flyingearbuds

11-09-2010

We need an application to put the minimap on our iPhones and Android phones. This would free up more map space.

...and also allow me to put my phone in my desk and ignore the minimap completely.

Clarithium

11-09-2010

Quote:
Ghettobarney:
You typed the title of your post in all caps, ergo, you should stop posting on these forums.

You used the word ergo and sounded like a condescending *******. Ergo, **** you and get off my forums.

Brienne of Tarth

11-09-2010

When I was studying for my driver's license I was taught to look in the middle rear-view mirror every 2 seconds or so, to know what was going on behind me. Now I find myself using this rule for the minimap. It's incredible how much info you can get just from a quick glance.