Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did leblanc recieve her Nerf yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPJohn

11-09-2010

TBH the nerf gimped her a bit. I noticed getting wayyy more assists than I had beforehand which is annoying with her. The only reason she was nerfed was because people don't know how to play and give a champion a week to be played. If Riot had waited to see how it was the 2nd week and people actually figured out what to do against her I bet she wouldn't have been nerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veka

11-09-2010

Quote:
XJ9:
I have been gone for a while but I'm back now. Has Leblanc received her little nerf yet?

Can all the other OP champ get their nerf 1st before she do cause ppl seem to be only complaining about the new champ I still see some old op champ so please fix them 1st