Is Riot aware that remaking Evelynn's ult will completely ruin AD Evelynn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
Riot has decided that instead of remaking evelynn, they would rather delete her.

The sad part is, I'm not even trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
You know why you should listen to Veigar on this issue over any of the character designers?

Because Veigar could probably 1v5 CLG and win, with AD Eve.
Both of these are known facts.

Guinsoo has said a number of times he wishes he could delete Eve causes shes stupid to balance.

And Veigar is a baller.

Sarcasma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I'm not sure AP eve is as broken as everyone thinks she is. I've been playing her all week and I've gone positive every game. Her only big problem is that she's a binary stealth character, if she's not stealthed she's likely not doing too well. The only other character like this is Akali, who is severely hurt if the enemy can see through her shroud. Shaco has a flash so she's not as hurt by being a melee character, and twitch with his instagib AoE slow could go an entire game without stealth and still go well beyond legendary.

Rebonack

11-09-2010

It seems to me that if someone wants a bursty assassin-type then Akali or Kass already fits the bill pretty well. Both tend to come flying out of nowhere and drop an obscene amount of hurt before making a hasty departure.

Eve has one source of burst damage. It's slightly above par, sure. But AP Sion still laughs at it. And Hatespike is horribly unreliable on top of requiring Eve to sit in the middle of the fray to be of any real use. Add to the fact that her Ult provides a huge IAS boost and you have a reasonable sustained damage champ.

Eve is filling a fairly unique role at the moment. If she's shoved into the same function as Kassadin then she's going to become even less viable on account of being unable to compete with someone that badass.

eSPee

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifes View Post
AD takes so long to get kicking...I played countless custom games against bots as AD eve in her last free week.

It worked, sure. But you basically need to rush a Triforce for it to be comparable to other AD champs. That in it's own, makes it not worth it since the cost of Triforce is so high, that it takes you a **** ton of gold to get it while still buying survivability because she's so ****in squishy.
Youare wrong. You NEED to rush Ghostblade. Rush ghosblade, press R+1 and get 150% attackspeed and 50% movement speed. Just so. 100% ASp Buff is decent.

Thenyou might wanna get a sheen, some lifesteal and Frozen Mallet.