Have I gotten my point across yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cepholar

12-07-2009

I don't even give a ****, this game is ****ing useless right now.

Lol! Look, they all have promote and 2-3 healers, with heal summoner spell. Hey look you lose in 10 minutes because promote is ****ing bull****.

LoL is ruined.

I love this bull**** where a ****ty premade takes 5 promotes, goes against a team of 5 randoms and crushes because of minions.

Remove promote, find a solution.

As it is, LoL is ruined from one aspect.

This is not a strategy this is abuse, this is ****ed up, this is ******ed. Fix it, it is game ruining.

I will waste 10minutes more of my time making posts, before i stop wasting hours of my time playing a game with such an abused exploit of game mechanics. You cant stop it, you just sit there waiting every 5 minutes for a push of minions that crush your base for win.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX or Die.

**** this im out.

Rudeboymike

12-07-2009

roidrage or nerdrage?

these strats aren't that hard to be beaten. grab aggro, kite backwards, let towers kill it. simple right?

EchoRex

12-07-2009

You really keep losing to promote/heal stacked teams?

Have you not figured out that you and your friends are complete idiots if you don't bring, and take early, CC effects in decent quantity against pretty much any sort of competency level on the other team?

JunkRamen

12-07-2009

The problem was well known before you tried to make your "point." Stop cluttering the guide forums with your garbage... at least bring it to general.

Laina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

If you shut down their lane pushers early game, they're done for. If you see that kind of team, go straight to Dragon because that's we're they're at to get a head start on EXP and gold.

It's a very simple strategy to counter. Once you knock down at least two of the players, they're defeated.

:P Yes, I know this from experience. One of my friends got us to rolls with this strat for a while.

You should get some friends together and make a few premades. Playing with friends is more fun anyways.