The Wrenchmen: Helping Solve Issues, One Post at a Time!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bnsSNj61KUvK2vkj

12-03-2010

I just moved to Korea, stationed here for a year, and tried to log into my LoL account to play, and had to create a new summoner, I have spent over 200 dollars buying skins and characters with riot points, and now I am back at level one with a new summoner. What happened? Can I get that back? If not, can I be reimbursed for all that WASTED money I spent over the last year? I want my old records back, can I get them back?

Niferwee

12-04-2010

70% of the patches i have "the launcher experienced an error".
Sometimes restarting my computer fixes it.
Sometimes reinstalling does.
Sometimes none of them does and i have to wait a day for it to work again.
WHY?

And every time i close it after the error.
There are a lot of pop ups of internet explorer with a picture of the launcher. (where you press play).

tigerpotato

12-04-2010

How does my computer is able to render Combat Arms in a really big map with lots of explosions and it can't render me as Cho'Gath at Lvl1 in the shop and the minions haven't spawn at the lowest setting =.=

Kesvalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2010

i am having a very strange problem right now....

i get ramdomly DC'ed mid-game, everything else works (like torrent programs or browsers) and all other games work fine as well, the only giving this problem is LoL.

i am having this problem since lux patch.

Dm4c

12-04-2010

For some reason I can't click "Codes" on the menu screen to submit my code for a pre-paid card

Dm4c

12-04-2010

Actually I turns out the very bottom right hand side of my screen won't register my mouse clicks. So I can't accept invites or submit my codes.

Shíny Gyarados

12-04-2010

Q: I lag at night but not at day whats up with this?

Ew Stranger

12-04-2010

I usually have a high FPS that runs around 60 on very high but now it dropped to below 10 FPS and all the settings are low.... Can you help me with this?

F4llenG0d

12-05-2010

I cant zoom out on my desktop computer with the scroll, but on my laptop i can any way to fix this?

tabrianos

12-05-2010

when i download the game then i cant install it because there is a window saying for c++ runtime library error.i cant procced to the intallation.i downloaded again the game but the problem remains.i have 2indows xp sp2.i think i must update to sp3 but iam not sure.what can i do?Also yesterday i managed to install it but when it starts the updates it crashes!please help!