Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[rant] Help me please...by backside hurts.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

11-13-2010

tryn is extremely OP on this map, because he can chase you forever down the long lanes, and you can't kill him, and you can't run away.

Bonegnasher

11-13-2010

Balance on TT is a joke, and it always has been. You basically have three options:

1) Only play 3v3 casually (i.e. don't be a tryhard)
2) Only pick the overpowered champs (i.e. be a tryhard)
3) Play ranked and ban the overpowered champs

M4nTiCoR3

11-14-2010

I was about to completely disagree with your assessment of Try being extreamly OP on TT, but after 3 kills i watched one faceroll our team to the tune of 20 + kills in 17 min. He wasnt even trying, and his teamates just sat back and watched the carnage for the most part doing nothing.

Tower...No problem...spin...crit...rage...crit...dead...spin. In the wanning moments of the game he actually stroled into fountain with rage and killed 2 of us then spun out before he died.

Normally i have no problem handling a try on TT, as i always take exahast and ignite for champs like him and the others i mentioned. Unfortunatly our MF was soling against him. She died twice, so i switched lanes. I was 2 levels behind him, but had my summoner spells and my stun ready. Just as i was about to kill him he actually hit level 6...raged ..and it was all downhill from there. By far the most lopsided game i have ever been a part of....and i've had some doozies.