RP + Garen Sale = Worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpecialDelivery

11-09-2010

So I currently have 948 RP left. I was going to use it to buy a cheap 5xx skin but was worried since Id barely have anything left over. Im wondering if I should get Garen since hes 292 RP. I have more than enough IP but I dont want to waste it, especially with Ms. Will of the Blades coming up soon and whatever runes she might need. I dont plan on getting good enough in the hopes of seeing him in a Ranked game but was thinking if he'd be good to have and get some games in with him Non-Ranked? Maybe I save my RP for the new champ and whatever skins she's opening with? Let me know what you think...

Portolet

11-09-2010

Yes Garen is probably worth picking up while on sale. He is at least fun enough to play for that. Granted new champions would just cost RP or IP anyways so you can always save up and get more of either. I wish I could catch a sale on something I am missing.

xConverse

11-09-2010

buy it... for demacia man

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

He's a solid champion imo, a bit douchy but solid

Melomaniac

11-09-2010

Yes, he is worth it. Ez mode for when you are bored.

Takashimmortal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Skins dont worth, they dont look great in game

xConverse

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashimmortal View Post
Skins dont worth, they dont look great in game
desert trooper skin is cool ig..

SpecialDelivery

11-09-2010

So I guess ill pick him up then. Im hoping once I get Irelia that Im not short on a sweet arse skin. Thank guys.