why doesn't the lady say "Humiliation!" any more?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaito

11-09-2010

It was my favorite D= I loved it every time the enemy jungler failed to get blue.

Sfyri Ithikos

11-09-2010

Because it was degrading, really. I laughed too when i heard it but when enough feelings get hurt, things have to change.

What does it say now, though? just "has been slain"?

2ndhandlion

11-09-2010

It says EXECUTEDDDDDDD

Although really if you get your **** kicked in by blue golem, you deserve the humiliation call.

Yugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Yeah. It should say.

TRY AGAIN LATOR :3

Heroine

11-09-2010

Anti-fun mechanic. It was fun for everyone because it made fun of 1 person.
Should it say humiliation when you face check a bush and get destroyed?

evilpenguin2

11-09-2010

eh, it was funny when the enemy ww gets it 3 times in a row, but when you hit a lag spike the second you click the golem, then it just plain sucks.

Revyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Man, people are truly too sensitive when a "Humiliation!" announcement showcasing your failure jungling is going to hurt your feelings. I also used to love hearing it, and when it happened to a friend of mine we all got to laugh about it.

The simple way to avoid it, is not being bad :P and if a lag spike happens, oh well suck it up and get back out there.

SeedDynames

11-09-2010

humiliation was probably only really for dying to creeps in lane. That really never happened too often and if it did, it really was humiliation.

However jungling became so important to the game every team has one, and it no longer became incredibly rare so humiliation didnt fit anymore.

However if your dying jungling, you pretty much did deserve it anyways.

Zohariel

11-09-2010

It's funny! I like it, mostly 'cause I don't play junglers.

Synyster

11-09-2010

Why should a game have to be politically correct? There should be humiliating thugs said in this game like rrrrrragequit!!