Thoughts on Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklord

Adjudicator

08-04-2009

Sorry, no. Thats just flat out wrong.

Rusherf4g

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Error View Post
With CD runes and a few CD items, ie getting to the 40% max, his ult CD is 11 seconds, with a duration of 15 seconds.

really?
My friend plays this character really well... hes one of the best support heros in the game, along with dealing alot of damage himself

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2009

Im not crapping out numbers dark. I tested it. Of course it involves using his skill. But when you chain use his CD reducing skill +40% CD reduction you get roughly 11 sec CD on his ult.

Garak

08-04-2009

His ultimate, at rank 3, has a cooldown of 120 seconds. At maxed cooldown reduction, it has 72 second cooldown with a 2-second cooldown on a 10-second cooldown refresh. Assuming you hit both Ult and your first Recall at time 0, you can get 6 recalls by time 12 (actually 7 which is unnecessary). 12 elapsed seconds plus 60 Recalled seconds equals the cooldown of 72. Total mana cost is 500 (200 for ult, 50 per recall). Due to cooldown clipping there are only 3, not 4, possible item procs in this period (eg innervating locket).

Rokk

08-04-2009

That seems rather ridiculous. I don't see why Recall should reduce the cooldown of itself.