Olaf The Berserker

1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sixpkabs

04-14-2013

Note this is not a QQ thread(too many on GD to count).

Anyway, hello felow summoners; I'm Sixpkabs. I've been playing League of legends for about a year now and can proudly say I love the game. I love the lore, the competitiveness(I dont seem to run across that much raging, just people who want to have fun), and I love top laners.

Last season, my favorite top laner was Jax(Remember shy's double kill vs voyboy and hotshott). This year or rather this season, I have fell in love with my viking friend Olaf. Before his nerfs, he was unstoppable; the constant q slow along with his true damage nuke, with his thaha you can't cc me ult made him a formidable lane bully.

That being said, Riot decided it was time to nerf him, reducing the q slow and removing the armour penetration passive on his ult. Most people, including myself at the time were pissed. He finally was seeing some competitive play, but now most people have stayed away from him.

I think it's a sad story for him. Therefore, I request that in order for Olaf to be more of a viable top laner, revert the nerf on his ult, granting him his armour pen passive again.

Please bump or upvote this thread if you agree. If you don't leave a comment below.

Someone has to speak up for Olaf, a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Demacian Knight.

FreeGothitelle

04-14-2013

He doesn't need the full passive armour pen, half of the active pen would be fine.
Really that, and having the slow on Q decay more slowly would make him fine.

He's still viable, though a bit weaker than before, and can lane against almost anyone fine.

Asif25

04-14-2013

ahh the times when you could play olaf bot.

Sixpkabs

04-14-2013

bump

Sixpkabs

04-14-2013

bump

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2013

he needs that passive armor pen maybe like 10 and hwen he uses his ult he gets double the amount.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2013

Revert all of them. The arguement used was that Olaf's favorite thing to do was stack HP, but now it's not as easy anymore with the BotRK and Liandry's. They also nerfed HP items, such as Warmogs, FM (price increase), and Giant's Belt.

If the argument that that the Black Cleaver made him too powerful was part of their reasoning to nerf him, then they should still revert the nerfs because the Black Cleaver received its nerfs.

Edit: Olaf isn't one of the Bruisers who just dash to the carry. He has to try to Q repeatedly to get to it, while the ult lets him do that. Unless he's Ghosting, which keep in mind is on a long CD as a Summoner, it takes some time to get over to the carry.
Edit 2: Chances are Olaf's not buying tier 3 boots like most others.

Sixpkabs

04-14-2013

bump

SkinnerBlade

04-14-2013

Bump

SkinnerBlade

04-14-2013

Bump

1234511 ... 30