Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you ever using elixiers?

no 34 15.32%
yes..1-2 every game 88 39.64%
yes..3-5 every game 64 28.83%
yes..5+ every game 36 16.22%
Voters 222 .

[POLL] Are you using elixiers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hefty Sak

11-09-2010

love red elixir on ww

also ashe

ArchDuke Batman

11-09-2010

I use them once I finish my build with garen. btw when you put all three on a champ it turns them into walking bloom.

GiPi

11-09-2010

depends on the champion im playing.. and the match... if is a roflstomp i dont buy any elixir..
But if im carry i will buy at least 3 (minimun)

Narnak

11-09-2010

Not every game...it just depends how much money I got when I hit the shop and how much I have left after buying some item components and whatnot. Generally speaking, red is always good for any dps or tank as it is a free heal (and bigger health pool) plus more damage. Especially good for those characters who have a steroid spell (particularly attack speed). Red elixir on a level 9 Tristana with rank 5 of her attack speed boost will tear through most anything.

Green is only good once you get a damage item or two so that attack speed and crit get to double dip on your base damage as well as item damage. But it is really good then...probably the better late game elixir for dps if you can only afford 1. Blue is like green for casters. Early game it is ok, but shines more late game once you get some item to really pile on the hurt. Red elixir is pretty much the only elixir i consider buying early because lets face it a free heal plus good bonus damage is enough to win an early skirmish, especially if it is a gank. It is double edged in offense and defense whereas green/blue are pure offense.

amcii

11-09-2010

im using 5+ every game..cant play without
sometimes like 10 elixiers in a 40-50min game..yes 10!..but that makes my team win teamfights!

and thats the most important thing..